New member and new bully owner

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
This is the best site, I have only been a member for about a week! but already love it! Great people and great advice plus all the bulldog pics!!! Take care!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Welcome Mindy and Dolly! I think I officially no longer hold the title of "lives in the coldest climate" ;) My Chester is brindle/white also.. I'm sure your little baby is much better behaved though! You will love it here!

Kathryn Thomas

Nov 25, 2010
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bayou Beau Winston Cropley
Hello everyone from Louisiana. We are one of the few Louisiana breeders. You can't own just one english bulldog!!! They are addicting....

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
Hi and Welcome! dont worry your not alone i am also a bully 1st time owner, and have found this website and everyone here so helpful and full of advice, dont hesitate to ask any questions everyone is friendly and helpful! best of luck!

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Welcome and congrats on your bully! They are amazing. I have a 3 year old bully and added to our family almost two weeks ago with another bully and just loving it! You have come to the right place. You will have questions answered and get all the advice you need/want! Can't wait to see pics! Again, congrats!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.