New member and new bully owner

Mindy

Sep 19, 2010
Hi everyone! My name is Mindy, I currently live in Alaska and I have an 8 week old brindle and white bulldog named Dolly. She is my first dog period, but we have been spending lots of time researching all about bullys. I have lots of questions and advise needing and I am hoping some of you that are more exsperienced than I will be able to help me out. I look forward to chating with you!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Mindy, glad you joined us. Post any questions you have, and also use the search function as well.

We cannot wait to watch you and your bully grow together, and we will be here for you every step of the way.

Pictures, plllllzzzz? :D

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Mindy and Dolly!

would love to see pics of your lil girl

What part of Alaska are you from? I used to visit Anchorage and Fairbanks, and parts between frequently... I loved it and miss it... beautiful country.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome welcome welcome. Wow we have had a lot of new members just today and with first time experience. You found the right place!!!! I would recommend that since it is your first dog ever and you will have tons of questions, start here first! Bullies are much different than other dogs, people will try to suggest things that work for other breeds, but trust me, bullies are unique!!

Here you will find what type of food is better, what to expect the first year, etc... I have had 3 bullies during my life, my Abby is 9 and my Bella is 1, this is by far the best place for Bully pawrents out there!!!

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
Great to have you here! Plz dont hesitate to ask questions! No such thing as a dumb one! And since its your first puppy and a bulldog puppy, just like bellas mom said come get advice here as they are unique. Cant wait for some pics =^)

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hiiii Welcome Mindy && Dolly!! Can't wait to see pics of your little girl! Read through some of the post, you'll learn soo much here! Any question you may have create a post and you'll find your answer! Everyone here is so wonderful & knowledgable! Enjoy! :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This is the number one place to find out all the quirky questions about bulldogs. We have experience in EVERYTHING. We've been scammed, we've been bitten. We have EPI and epilepsy. We have yeasty ears and tail pockets. We've dealt with toads, swimming pools and skateboards. We have information about hair loss and allergies. Nose ropes and toy ropes. We have bullies that eat good stuff and bullies that find bad stuff to eat. We have tough boys and sissy boys....curious girls and naughty girls. We have eating problems and pooing problems. We talk about the eyes and the feet. We talk about the upsets and the heartwarmers. You are definately gonna get hooked. You ask us anything and I bet you'll have an answer almost immediately. You've just met the friendliest and most informative group of bulldog lovers. Welcome to the family. WELCOME!!!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hi Mindy! We're glad to have you and Dolly as a part of our group! This is one of the best sites out there for Bulldog owners. You will find tons of useful information...and if you need more, don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will answer your questions, and if no one knows the answer....we will find it! Welcome!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome Mindy and Dolly! I did tons of research on the english bulldog breed before and after I got Samson. After over 4 years I thought I knew it all until I found EBN in March, I have learned so much more on here that I didn't see anywhere else! There is tons of information here and between us all there is tons of experience in all things bulldog. Don't hesitate to ask questions! We love to help, sharing stories, information and pictures!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online