New to Site.

Kginqt13

Sep 18, 2010
Plainfield, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Porky
Hello my name is Brandi and I have 1 female Bully named
"Moo Shoo Pork" aka Porky! She is 1 year and 9 months.
She is my baby girl.:heart: Since she is the only female in my household. I have four sons ages 8,4,2 and 7 months.
I look forward to meeting all of you and getting all kinds of useful info.

Brandi

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi Brandi and Porky! I love the Moo Shoo Pork, how did that name come about? I must know! :D

I have also been blessed with many boys, but got a girl on the fourth. She was the only one not planned- we were done at 3. :eek:

I will be looking forward to getting to know you and Porky better, and we love pics plz. L)

dontshop--adopt

Jul 30, 2010
Greenville, MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Hi, Brandi. Welcome to the group. If we can help you in any way, please just let us know!

I, too had boys...but stopped with two, and my Otis (the bully) makes 3, but my skin kids are 36 and 35...empty nest syndrome, and we filled it with bully kids!

Carol
dontshop--adopt

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Boy home here too, I have only skin-sons, but all my "babies" are female: Sophie, Abby and Bella. okay off subject

Welcome to the group Brandi. You will love this place! You will get great information, advice and connections to all your bully needs.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Welcome Brandi and Porky.....You have found the right place for lots of info on bullys

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Welcome Brandi and Porky! That is a cute name for a lady bully! I can't wait to see some pics!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Brandi and Porky, I too would love to hear how you came up with that bully name.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome and I too LOVE the name! Cant wait to see pics to match the name up to. :) You have your hands full with 4 2-leggers, wow!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hi and welcome!!! You will soon be addicted to this place like the rest of us!!! Can't wait to see pics of your family!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Hi Brandi,
Welcome to our group! You will love it here! This site is addictive! So much useful information! I love Porky's name! I can't wait to see some pictures!

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hi! I recently joined the site and absolutely love it! I have a bully named Silva she is also 1 year 9 months old. I got her from a breeder in Kingsville Canada! Take care!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online