Hello from Benny and his Mumma..

BennysMumma

Sep 17, 2012
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Benny
Hello, my name is Brenda. I am Benny the Bulldog's Mumma. Though I have been on this site many times and enjoy the information and pictures posted on Facebook, we just recently joined yesterday because we are looking for help regarding Benny's diet. He's in for his second surgery today after just having surgery 4 months ago due to bladder stones and looking for help on the health forum. So far it wasn't letting me post my story there. Hope after talking with a few of you and navigating around the site I will get some help I have been praying for! Thankful to be here.:)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya I also posted on your other thread :) Glad you joined us :) Hope to share pictures and stories. You will get a ton of greaat advice from wonderful members. I used the food recomendation page on this site to give me a guidleine to choosing a good food to feed Brutus. We decided to go with Fromm Beef Frittatta Graain Free food. Here is the link http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/content.php?r=219-Dog-Food-Ratings

I will also taag our food guru [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:happydance: So relieved you got the posting thing down! Now you're on your way! Benny is adorable and I sure hope you are able to find the info and help here that you need.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i posted in your other thread. im glad you found this site its very informative. hope your benny gets better. :D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Neighbor. Lari and I are in Milwaukee. Where are you? EBN is a great place for bully info so Im sure we can help you out. I'll have to go see your other thread now.... Thanx for joining us and hope to see you at a meet up event. :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Our vet said that feeding high protein food to Bulldogs can cause stones. Bulldogs just aren't active enough to handle high protein food!

That's again a good example how much they know about nutrition.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online