Greetings from Duke & Dutchess

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Wow! We are excited to be among so many English Bulldog enthusiasts! Duke is almost 5 months old and is the absolute delight of my days and nights! What a special, special breed. I just love the fact that everyone here is as crazy about their bully as I am about mine!

Just a bit of background on the names. When Duke was born on April 27, I knew I wanted him sight unseen--there were only two pups in the litter. When the breeder sent pictures, she indicated they were calling the red and white one Duke! Well, I knew right then and there, he was fated to be mine because my name is Dutchess! And here we are today! We truly do make a great pair. Greetings all!

Small world! My Ellie Mae was born on April 27th as well and was 1 of 2 puppies in her litter.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and what a wonderful story of how you both found each other. It was obviously meant to be ..... :luv:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I so want the name Duchess!! Is that your legal name? That is beautiful!! Welcome to EBN, from plain old Tracy!!

OP
DukeDutchess

DukeDutchess

Sep 15, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke Big Boss Cowboy
The welcomes here have been wonderfully inviting!

@ Sherry: I've already been captivated by those bedroom eyes.

@ BruceP: My next task is to get a gallary started!

Wow! Spork3127, Duke and Ellie Mae sound like soulmates.

Yes, Tracy. Dutchess is my legal name!

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome! So glad to be here!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.