HELLO From Sarah & Brandi!!

SJC1973

Sep 16, 2012
South East Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
HighPoint Brandi
Hello All! I've just signed up & am excited to be able to connect with other Bully Lovers like myself!
My name is Sarah & I live in South East Missouri. I have an 8 year old English BullDog named Brandi (HighPoint Brandi is her papered name). Brandi was bought for me by my Mom, 3 years ago, after I suffered a stress breakdown. I was unable to to sleep & had massive panic attacks & refused to leave the house. When I got Brandi I started venturing outside so she could use the bathroom. Then we started taking small walks from there. Before I knew it, I was actually able to sleep & the panic attacks diminished & I was able to get on with my life. I fully believe she brought me out of the depression. I honestly can't imagine my life without her in it. She has been a constant Joy in my life ever since.
Growing up, I had always wanted a BullDog. There was just something about them that I loved & admired. So to have one of my own, has been a Blessing!
I just wanted to say HI to everyone.
:)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi [MENTION=6046]SJC1973[/MENTION]! Welcome to EBN and so happy you joined :)

As someone who has also gone thru depression and anxiety, I can relate to what you went through and am so happy that you have come to a much better place in your life ,and have your bully Brandi with you. Please post pictures!!!:welcome3:

OP
SJC1973

SJC1973

Sep 16, 2012
South East Missouri
Bulldog(s) Names
HighPoint Brandi
Thank you So Much! :)
I'm still trying to find my way around the site. As soon as I can figure out how to get my pictures uploaded, I will share!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site. Bullies are a very special breed alright, and bring joy to everyone who meets them. I know I enjoy my time with mine.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hi Sarah!! My life has definitely changed since I got my bully :) Whether that is good or bad is to yet be determined, but I wouldnt change one minute of it! Can't wait to see a pic of the wonderful Brandi!

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Hi welcome this is the greatest forum ever!! I'm a new bully owner and everyone is always willing to help

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Sarah and Brandi! Hope to see a lot more of both of you around here once you figure out the picture thing.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
hello and welcome to EBN.... what a great story you bring ... there is no love like bully love!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and :welcome: to ebn. now that is a story with a great ending. im glad your bully was able to help you as they help so many :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome3: Sarah and Brandi, bullys just have a way of knowing and helping us out when we are feeling down, Vegas has been by my side during some very tough times this past year.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love your story of bully love, welcome!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... glad to have you both here.... I'd love to see some pix. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.