Hello from new members Sabina and my amazing puppy Stoagie.

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Hi there!!!!!!
My name is Sabina I am a proud Navy Wife and me and my husband are brand new to the Bully world but I think we're doing very well.
Our four legged babys name is Stoagie he is 3 1/2 months old and I love him to pieces, he is my everything. Ha[:
I hope to meet a bunch of friendly people and if I ever have any questions I'll definitely come here.:D

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN! Your Stoagie looks like easy to love bullie, but to be sure I think we need more pics!

ShariT

Sep 11, 2012
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
Hi, welcome I'm I newbie too! I don't get my baby for 4 weeks yet :( her name is Mavis, I have posted pics. Love your boys name and he's super cute! Hope he's good company for you while hubby is away!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN..... I hope you enjoy the site. Please post pix of your baby bully ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome, your Stoagie looks so lovely and the best company for you while your hubby is away.
You have come to the right place for all Bully info and help

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi, welcome I'm I newbie too! I don't get my baby for 4 weeks yet :( her name is Mavis, I have posted pics. Love your boys name and he's super cute! Hope he's good company for you while hubby is away!

[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION]

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
He is very easy to love. <3 *as he snores next to me* hahaha I have posted more pics and will continue to do so, I am constantly taking them. ha[:

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Thank you for alll the warm welcomes!!! I feel very involved already[: I'll be friend requesting all of you if you dont mind[:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.