Hello from April and her family

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
just found this sight it is full of info - We just got April at the end of july her name is April because she was born 04-01- 2011 . She has already became a loving member of our family .We missed out on her puppy phase but she is a very well minded ,loving ,active part of the clan .My daughter just left for collage two weeks ago and misses her allot so April and I text her pics her every week to brighten her DAY!!!!! :) We sent this picture to my daughter Jade today because she had the flu at school .about a 1/4 of her dorm is feeling bad april 020.jpg Jade nicknamed her THE BIG SMOOCHIE

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: April is a pretty girl. Hope to see a lot more of her!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn you will love it here everyone is very helpful with anything you have a problem with

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. April looks like a real sweetheart. But, I think we need more pix of her... LOL. Thanx for joining and I hope EBN becomes a second home to you like it has for so many of us. Enjoy the fun. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is beautiful!! Love her colors!! Welcome and what a cute photo for your daughter. I bet she loved it!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! Can I get one of those messages when I feel sick?

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5998]mc68mc[/MENTION]...what a lovely girl, April is and named perfectly!

We've adopted a male bully, Brutus, just 3 months ago, we think he's between 5 & 6 y/o.
It's as if he's always been with us, we've nicknamed him several love names but call him
our BooBoo mostly, lol

Bet April is sweet comfort w/your daughter off to college, I'm sorry she's feeling poorly and
will put her in my prayers...to get well ASAP and to prosper at college and under GOD's safe
arms at all times.

Welcome to EBN...we are a family here! Love, Carol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!! I love her and want to smooch... smoochie!

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
thank you for all the warm welcomes -Yes April is doing a good job of helping the wife (Laura) with a case of empty nest syndrome! as we only have one child . Really she is good for both of us as I work days and the wife works nights three to four days a week. needless to say April is very spoiled, but it is better than the home she had before she came here as she was crated long hours --We are very lucky our daughter can come home about every other weekend to enjoy the family time we love to share together. Well ive rambled on enough her are some more pics april 002.jpgapril 003.jpgapril 010.jpgapril 018.jpg

OP
mc68mc

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
her are some pics my sister took of April aka the Smoocha -libre IMG_9762.jpgIMG_9746.jpgIMG_9740.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online