Introducing Harley & Raven

JLBURCH31

Nov 23, 2011
Hello,
My name is Lonna & I live in Michigan. Our family has been owned by English bulldogs for over 15 years. Rocky was the bulldog that started it all. We knew nothing about the breed when we added him to our family but we were immediately "hooked". After losing Rocky in 2009 we found Harley. Harley is now 4 1/2 yrs old and he is a happy, healthy, VERY energetic bulldog! Just a few months ago we decided to get Harley a companion and we now have Raven who is 4 mths. old.

When we had our Rocky our sons were still living at home. They are now both grown and our youngest & his wife have three English bulldogs, Tonka, Lola, & Bentley and our oldest has one also, Maverick.

I have spent the last 15 years learning as much as I can about the breed. I enjoy "talking" with other owners and am constantly learning from their experiences.

Occasionally, I run across a issue that I have experience with and am always willing to share.

I look forward to meeting & learning from all of you.

Harley

DSC06169-1.jpg
Raven

DSC09406.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: So nice of you to join us, jump right in and lets have some fun too. Your bully's are beautiful by the way.:2thumbs:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Happy you joined EBN. Your bullys have the most beautiful colorings. Looking forward to hearing more about Harley and Raven!:daisy:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN. Beautiful dogs you have!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Harley and Raven are Beautiful!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Both of your pups are gorgeous but I must say, Harley's coloring is really something special. Really a uniquely stunning fellow you have there!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: from across the big lake (MI). Glad to have you here. Your babies are beautiful. This is a very active bully site and there is much to do here. I hope you find it to be your second home like many of us have... Thanx for joining and I look forward to seeing more pix of your gang. ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN..... bulldogs are the greatest and know how to get their humans smiling.

Look forward to more pictures of your babies

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Hey Lonna, welcome!!! And if ya'll think that Harley and Raven are beautiful you should see the beautiful dog crates her husband built for them!! Gorgeous, I tell you!!!!

Last edited:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! They are beautiful. How is busy is a 3 bulldog family?

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! I find it so sweet that your kids shared your love for bullies and got one ... Or three! ... Of their own. Wondering if yoy've ever had all 6of them in a room together. Now that would be a party!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.