New!

OlivesMom

Sep 6, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive
Hello, My name is Lindsay and I am Olive's mom. My baby Olive is a 6 month old white and brindle english bulldog! Trying to figure out how to work this forum! Any tips would be great. Specifically how to upload a picture of Olive in my profile and also how to start a thread about food, I have a few questions about that and would love others input! Thanks so much!
Lindsay (Olive's mom) :D

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
:smileywelcome: You can click on settings at the top of your page and to the left you can edit profile and avatar, etc. You can upload a photo there. To post food questions, go to the forum Nutrition and start a new thread asking your questions. The experts will definitely help you! Can't wait to see pictures of Olive!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome Lindsay... I can't wait to see pics of your girl. Here is a link to our tutorials (<---click this), and if you get hung up on any step, please ask for assistance :welcome:

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and :welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Olive and mommie!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Welcome! You are going to love this forum! You have been warned! Can't wait to see the pictures of your pup!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Lindsay. THere are tutorials for almost everything here.... somewhere. LOL How I prefer to post pix is to upload them to Photobucket, which is a free photo hosting site. Its a good place to store your pix. Then, when I want to post a pic in a thread here I go there and copy the 4th link option under the picture and past it into the post I am making. By far the easiest for me. Many here do it that way. Anyway, we are glad to have you here and hope you find EBN to be a comfortable place to be. You may want to read some of the threads in the nutrition section as there is much info there and nutrition is so important with bullies. If you need help with starting a thread just ask and one of us will help. ;)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.