new bullie baby bridget

Bridget

Jul 28, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridget
Greetings from Michigan. I am Jane, proud mama of my baby girl Bridget. She is four months old now, and living the spoiled life.

She came to me at a wee 8 weeks old and discovered in her first days with us that she was very ill. I stumbled upon this site when I was in the throes of her health scare, at the time I registered and then forgot all about it.

Bridget is doing wonderfully now and I finally am able to enjoy my new role as a new bullie mama!

When I am not doting on my Bridget I juggle raising my three human babies, a husband and our five year old Golden Lab named Millie.

I am so glad I found this group and I look forward to learning and sharing and socializing with other bullie's people.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
A huge :welcome: to you and Bridget. Poor baby and poor you ... so what was the health scare????? :nope:

OP
Bridget

Bridget

Jul 28, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridget
She ended up having Coccidia, which is an intestinal parasite, REALLY bad. For a young puppy it can be fatal. We spent a lot of time at the vet's office that first couple of weeks trying to keep her hydrated while we treated her for the parasite. Now, you would never know she had such a rough start of it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She ended up having Coccidia, which is an intestinal parasite, REALLY bad. For a young puppy it can be fatal. We spent a lot of time at the vet's office that first couple of weeks trying to keep her hydrated while we treated her for the parasite. Now, you would never know she had such a rough start of it.

Bless her ..... and it makes you fall in love with them even more when they have a rough start like that. If falling in love with them MORE is actually possible when it comes to bullys!!!! :hug:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awwww. So glad to hear Bridget came thru with flying colors. The resiliency of this breed is amazing. Looking forward to more pictures of your girl. Welcome.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: hey. :smileywelcome: to ebn and I'm glad she is doing better hope she has a long an healthy life with you I'm sure she is very grateful that you were the one that picked her an helped her get better good luck with everything am I'm sure if you have another problem we will be right here to help you get through it an some can help solve it

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN.... What a sweet little wrinkle-bug!!:luv: Glad you found us and hope you join right in. There is so much to do and learn here, feel free to ask questions. We DO need to see more pix of her.... we LOVE pix here. ;) Thanx for joining. Enjoy!! ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to you and Bridget..... happy she pulled through her illness!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome glad you came back and so very glad you got through the coccidia. She's a cutie!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
welcome from another Michigander!!! Glad you got through the health scare with her and she's fine now!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Bridget is a cute little butterball. Hope to see lots more of her soon!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome! She is so cute! My Lola had coccidia when I got her and the meds made her have the runs even more so I gave her pedialyte 2 tablespoons in a dropper every hour through the day. Im so glad she is doing better really is scary!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.