New to EBNF and the breed

Kmf47

Sep 1, 2012
Twinsburg, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Monty
Hello everyone, three months ago we adopted the most precious girl bully. Chloe was our first bulldog and we have been learning a lot about the breed in order to make sure we are doing everything we can to keep her healthy and growing.
We quickly learned how popular the breed is when we took her to the dog beach on vacation and one guy had to ask his wife to give Chloe back after she had been holding her and having her husband take pictures. We also have been amazed at the way fellow bully owners have offered their experience and insight into the breed and tips on how to keep Chloe healthy.
Through understanding the popularity of this breed a non-bully owner could call us over protective to say the least.
We are still new to the site and plan on getting pictures of Chloe posted in the near future. For those who can't wait, we have a short video of her on YouTube. If you search for allyblend it is the only video we have posted.
Thank you all for the great info on this site.

Kevin & Gina

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: So glad you found us and can't wait to meet Chloe! Feel free to go to Forums and look for Bulldog Videos. You can post her video there! That way everyone can see it! Make yourself at home and let us know if you need anything at all! :D

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:2thumbs: [MENTION=5858]Kmf47[/MENTION]

:welcome3:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN..... glad to have you here. Jump right on the bully wagon and enjoy the party. Feel free to ask for help now that you have found the best bully site on the web.... Thanx for joining ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!!! Funny how us bully lovers are all in the same boat and understand how much work and love they need. Outsiders think of us as crazy I think mostly. lol!!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to ebn. :D we look forward to pictures

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!!

OP
K

Kmf47

Sep 1, 2012
Twinsburg, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Monty
Greetings again all!

I just uploaded a few of our pix of Chloe to an album called Chloe (imagine that)!

Hope you enjoy them

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: Chloe, Kevin and Gina ......... glad to have you on board!!! :up:

BTW .. I just PM'd you about the Rescue :yes:

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
welcome kevin & gina, we adopted philly about 2 weeks ago, we had our ups and down since then, everyone here helped us a lot...

OP
K

Kmf47

Sep 1, 2012
Twinsburg, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Monty
Ok, it's been about a week that we have been members here. Thank you all so much for making us feel so welcomed and all the posts that have allowed us to learn more on how to take care of Chloe. We are so excited because through this site we have also made connections with the rescue Ohio English bulldog organization (a special thanks to [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]). In two hours we are having the home inspection and possible adoption of Monty from ROEB. We have spent the morning working on building a set of doggie steps for our bedroom. Yeah the dogs sleep with us (although now with three dogs in bed, someone in skin may have to sleep on the sofa). We are anxiously awaiting his arrival and will post pictures in the near future. Again a special thanks to all who have made this possible.

Kevin, Gina, Sophie and Chloe

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is wonderful news! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.