New to EBNF and the breed

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ok, it's been about a week that we have been members here. Thank you all so much for making us feel so welcomed and all the posts that have allowed us to learn more on how to take care of Chloe. We are so excited because through this site we have also made connections with the rescue Ohio English bulldog organization (a special thanks to @kazzy220 and @JAKEISGREAT). In two hours we are having the home inspection and possible adoption of Monty from ROEB. We have spent the morning working on building a set of doggie steps for our bedroom. Yeah the dogs sleep with us (although now with three dogs in bed, someone in skin may have to sleep on the sofa). We are anxiously awaiting his arrival and will post pictures in the near future. Again a special thanks to all who have made this possible.

Kevin, Gina, Sophie and Chloe

Good luck ... Monty is such a cutie!! :yes:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ok, it's been about a week that we have been members here. Thank you all so much for making us feel so welcomed and all the posts that have allowed us to learn more on how to take care of Chloe. We are so excited because through this site we have also made connections with the rescue Ohio English bulldog organization (a special thanks to @kazzy220 and @JAKEISGREAT). In two hours we are having the home inspection and possible adoption of Monty from ROEB. We have spent the morning working on building a set of doggie steps for our bedroom. Yeah the dogs sleep with us (although now with three dogs in bed, someone in skin may have to sleep on the sofa). We are anxiously awaiting his arrival and will post pictures in the near future. Again a special thanks to all who have made this possible.

Kevin, Gina, Sophie and Chloe

:clap: Awwwwwwwww! My heart is full! Let us know and may I give [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION]. A big :hug: and :bravo: to both of you!

OP
K

Kmf47

Sep 1, 2012
Twinsburg, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Monty
So Monty is now with us and he is such a great guy. Finally another male in our household

imagejpeg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: To the EBN Family! Hope you share lots of Chloe and Monty pics and stories with us!

OP
K

Kmf47

Sep 1, 2012
Twinsburg, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Monty
2012-09-10 19.17.10.jpgPhoto Sep 09, 8 21 43 PM.jpg
Monty is now at his forever home with Gina, Sophie, Chloe and I.
A big thanks to everyone involved with Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome, this is a great sight I have learnt so much from everyone here since I joined at the beginning of the year.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.