Hello evnerybody!! We're new to the site :)

OP
bullyluv34

bullyluv34

Aug 29, 2012
Imperial, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka "Frankie"
I currently have her Wellness Core grain Free Puppy food that in the mornings I put The Honest Kitchen ontop of it. I am thinking maybe I should try a different food. From what Ive read it could help with her teat stains...do you all recommened anything?

Thank you :)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sorry all I am still trying to work my way around the site.. :)
They are very close in age Frankie, will be 10 weeks tomorrow!! How is your boxer getting along with Abbey? My pugs don't sem to be taking to her to well..yet. Ones 4 (Sophie) and ones 5 (Yoda). I think I am going to try the Angel Eyes, for the Tear Stains.

You are doing great! Let us know if you need anything. It just takes time...lots and lots AND lots of time!! ;)

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
welcome Frankie! she is very adorable!

herman has tear stains although the folds aren't white, i can still see them on his brown fur - he had them when i got him from the breeder (so I know it's not all my fault LOL).

I have been giving him bottled water (Aquafina which is purified and has salts and minerals removed) since i've had time. And that's all he'll drink now - he refused water from the fountain in the park. I can't say it helps much it still looks red LOL

i kept Herman on Eukanuba Pure Puppy that the breeder had him on (no corn, wheat or soy). Some people said coloring of the food cause the tear stains, but I dont think it had any artificial colorings in it. So that may or may not be true. But I've now switched to Earthborn Great Plains Feast which is grain-free and I'm checking daily to see if that helps.

OP
bullyluv34

bullyluv34

Aug 29, 2012
Imperial, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka "Frankie"
Herman! I love his name ;) He is a handsome boy!Thank you :) That is what Yoda my pug eats (Earthborn Great Plains Feast) He is a black pug and has severe allergies, but no Tear Stains. Its working great for his allergies though.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman! I love his name ;) He is a handsome boy!Thank you :) That is what Yoda my pug eats (Earthborn Great Plains Feast) He is a black pug and has severe allergies, but no Tear Stains. Its working great for his allergies though.

I'm glad to hear it's great with allergies. I'm trying to be patient and wait 6-8 weeks to see how it works for Herman. He is the first dog I have ever had that wasn't black! So I'm learning that there is a lot to look out for and to keep clean with all the white / light color fur of his. :crying:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! Building the bonds between your pack takes time. Enjoy this special period of puppyhood... it goes by far too fast! *sniff*

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Welcome Karen, im a fellow newbie as well to this site. Me too, me too!!!I also have a pug (24lb)!!! We have had Tank (73lb bully) almost 3 months,they get along pretty well now,but still squabble. i find it humourous cus tank is 3xs her size.so he sits on her. never anything serious just "your in my spot move over" kinda thing. And bone possesion. I have bones for mimi (smaller) and bones for Tank (large) and sometimes they go after eachothers bones and its funny cus her bone looks like a toothpick in his mouth and his looks like a giant turkey leg in her little mouth.Tank is a year and 4 months and Mimi pug is 3. Congrats on your new baby!!! just wanted to share ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to ebn. i hope you get the tear stains cleared up soon. you can always post a thread in the health section if you want more replies. have a great time its a fun site

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.