Bully lover

Blouhaze

Feb 19, 2012
Enterprise, Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesney Blue, Dixie's Southern Charm (Dixie Belle) & a Frenchie named Horatio Henry "H"
Hi ya'll,

We currently have 3 English Bulldogs, we have had a total of 5, not including Foster Bullies! Our oldest is 8+ & we have had him since he was approx 2 months old.

I am always researching ways to be proactive when it comes to their health. We live in L.A. ....Lower Alabama that is! ;~} when we were in Colorado, we drove over 2hrs (1 way) to go to Bulldog Meetups, but the closest we have found here are more like 4 hrs 1 way! :'~{.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello fellow bulldog lover!!!

:welcome3:

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Welcome and :pics:

I hear ya on the meetups. I'm in NW Georgia and being smack in the middle of "Bulldog Country," I would think there would be some meetups close by, but no luck so far

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: can't wait to see pics of your crew!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. We'd all love to see pix of your herd.. ;) As for meet ups.... do you know of any other bullies in your area? Perhaps there are more you don't know about that are looking to meet up as you are. Start your own meet up group and put a notice on your local Craigslist. Print up a notice and post it on the bulletin board at your local pet store. There are many ways to find other interested bully people. Glad you joined, feel free to participate in any of the conversations here at EBN. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN!!! We are so glad you have joined us. Please just jump right in and we can't wait to hear stories about your brood. I hope you will post some pictures when you get the chance!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: Glad you joined us :) Excited to meet you and your gang and here some stories..Hope you post some pictures too We LOVE pictures.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.