My main man Mr.Butters would like to say helloooo!

MrButtersMom

Aug 10, 2012
Southern California
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Butters
Hi, just stopping by to say hello. I am a first time Bulldog owner so pretty sure you will see a lot of me! I have wanted a Bulldog for many years and finally I was able to make my most favorite purchase EVER! Never have I been happier with a dog like I am with my baby Mr. Butters. He is now 7 months old and without finding this site I have a feeling I would have rushed off to his vet a few more times than actually needed. I do have photos, read many times how much you all love them, but I use my phone for everything online and haven't figured out why they aren't posting yet.
Anywho, I hope to have a ton more fun here and appreciate having a place like this to learn more about my boy that you can't learn in books.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to EBN! This is a great place (as you probably have seen) and we are glad you and Mr. Butters have joined us. I think most of us are like you, and wanted a bully FOREVER and were just so happy to be able to experience their uniqueness (and I mean that in a good way lol). I hope you can figure out pictures soon because we love pictures!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Many people use Tapatalk on here, try that. I have no problem posting on my phone including photos but it took some practice with photos!! I am with you on the saving me a few vet's visits!! Welcome to EBN!!

Jenni

Jul 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Audrey and Ruger
Welcome! Mr.Butters looks like my Ruger! I love my bulldogs too!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN! Bulldogs are special:heart:
I just yesterday talked with a woman who said she had german shephards before her first bullie and she said she will never go back...

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh I love his name.....Mr. Butters....how adorable. Can't wait to see those pics!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome Mr Butters, I too have not worked out how to upload from my phone, but one day I may!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: so glad you found us and happy to hear the information has been helpful

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.