Everybody Loves "Bacon"

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon is 9.5 week old Puppy. The whole family just fell in love with her the moment we saw her. She is full of personality and so far a great addition to our pack. First EB though we have a 13 year old Chihuahua/Terrier. I've read as much as I can about EB's but i am sure I will have plenty of questions for everyone.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Bacon is 9.5 week old Puppy. The whole family just fell in love with her the moment we saw her. She is full of personality and so far a great addition to our pack. First EB though we have a 13 year old Chihuahua/Terrier. I've read as much as I can about EB's but i am sure I will have plenty of questions for everyone.

Welcome!! So.... We must have pictures don't you know? Cannot wait to hear more about Bacons adventures! We have a few other Bacon's here too!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My Miss Bertha BAcon loves Bacon for sure!! And treats, and dog food, and ........ She loves it so much she weighs 27.8 pounds at 16 weeks!! Welcome to EBN

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome.... Bacon, i am sure is a winner..... but

:pics:

:yell:

OP
Loves Bacon

Loves Bacon

Aug 21, 2012
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
I am still trying to navigate through the site. i will have some up as soon as I figure it out. :-)

Most Reactions