New to the Site and less than a week away from our first Bullie!!!

BondiandtheBullie

Aug 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hey Everyone,

So happy I came across this site. What a wealth of info for a soon to be owner of a baby bullie.

Here is the most recent pic from our breeder. We have yet to name the little lady, as we wanted to spend a day with her before picking the perfect name. We were thinking of naming her Perogy though ;)

Nice to meet you all!!!

See you on the boards.

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 122

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
:welcome:

We are glad you have joined us!!! She is just adorable and Perogy is a very sweet name. Let us know if you change your mind on that front. You must be just so nervous and excited! We can't wait to see more pictures and hear some stories when she gets home.

OP
B

BondiandtheBullie

Aug 20, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Thanks GatorRay!!!

Forgot to to put in original post.......Any words of wisdom from everyone out there?? Obviously the information in the forums speaks for itself, but what would you suggest as new owners that worked for you.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Thanks GatorRay!!!

Forgot to to put in original post.......Any words of wisdom from everyone out there?? Obviously the information in the forums speaks for itself, but what would you suggest as new owners that worked for you.

Um, be sure you have a comfy chair for cuddling and LOTS of chew toys. Kongs and nylabones are awesome. Get the nylabones that are shaped like something other than a bone because I know mine gag themselves with it if it is too long. Stuffed animals are a favorite (the kind of dogs with no plastic pieces that can come off) but they don't last long with a bully. Also, you might want to invest in old towels, blankets, or comforters from goodwill for her crate (if you are crate training) because until she is house trained, you will need to wash her blankets A LOT and these usually hold up best in the washing machine plus she won't shred them as readily. Also, have your CAMERA READY!!! You will want to document this puppy stage, plus we are picture hogs. lol

Other than that, just have an open heart and enjoy her!

dextersgranny

Aug 15, 2012
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Glad you're here Bondia. You are getting a very cute puppy indeed. I think Perogy will be a fine name. As for advice, personally I don't get toys with squeakies in them. As Gator stated stock up on towels, blankets and I did pillows too.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: she's beautiful! You have plenty of time to choose the perfect name...because Bully's ignore their names anyway! :ROFL: We have a puppy group here in the Social Groups. You should check it out! Very nice to exchange questions and learn from each other! There is a great reticle here on Bringing Home Your New Puppy. I'll try ànd link it for you! Make yourself at home..very glad you found us! :yes:

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/content.php?r=354-Welcoming-Home-Your-New-Bulldog-Puppy

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! She is adorabull!! I think my Miss Bertha Bacon might be a little jealous!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
She's such a cutie patootie...sure you don't like Patootie as her name?!! :heart:

Congratulations on a great girl and 'Welcome to EBN!'

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome and I can see why you're exited. She is precious:heart:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome! Your baby is beautiful :luv: and as for help, you're only a minute away from EBN. Just check in with us and express your worries and joys of being a new bully owner and well of course the only thing we ask is MORE PICTURES! LOL!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I'm excited to see more pics and find out for sure just what you do name your little darling. The article [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] posted above should help you be prepared for her arrival. :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to the site. :hiya: such a cute bully. i like that name to but yea i always like to have my pups in sight before i name them. how exciting

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. Glad you are enjoying the site. Hope we hear a lot more from you and please take your camera when you go get your new baby.;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online