Hey Folks...

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi, I leave my house at 6:45 AM and return at 4:30 Monday thru Friday. Arnold has adapted very well in his gated area. He hated his crate so we adapted to that. Bertha does well in her crate but while very young I try to have family come and check on them and let them out to void (nurse word, lol). Right now it is so warm here, 100 degrees, so they would not be outside anyway. And they are a wonderful welcome committee!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
:welome: [MENTION=5747]Wild Oak[/MENTION] We are so glad you found us! My suggestion is to bring your new bully home during the fall so that you can spend tons of time with him or her at the beginning. Then, by the time summer rolls back around, your bully will be trained to the crate or an x-pen. You can also set up a home monitoring system to be able to view your dog during the day. If you take a peek around the forum, you will see there are some inexpensive options out there for that.

Feel free to post any time even if you haven't brought your future bully home yet. We like to have fun and help when we can!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online