Hey Folks...

Wild Oak

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Just stopping in to say hello, I am currently not a Bully owner, but have always wanted one... As luck would have it, a couple of options have opened up for me to explore in the near future concerning the purchase of my new family member.

I have many concerns including my work schedule, as a single guy and small business owner I stay very busy in the summer, yet have ample time off in the winter months. Those concerns have me browsing through your forum which I find to be very informative.

Anyway... Just wanted to say hi and also thank you for the forums.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Welcome [MENTION=5747]Wild Oak[/MENTION] nothing like being a bulldog parent. welcome to EBN the forums are a great place to experience the good and bad and even sometimes sad things. This is family. Enjoy

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: to EBN...I'm sure you will find the site useful in your search for a Bully x

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Welcome to EBN [MENTION=5747]Wild Oak[/MENTION]! I am now retired (mostly), but as a small business owner my Bullys went to work with me! It was an antiques shop and their job was to entertain kids and sometimes husbands so the mom/wife could shop!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: So glad you're here and I know you'll find great information. If you need something more specific..just ask..you'll find no lack of willing participants ! :D

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:smileywelcome: Glad you joined us :) This is a great forum with amazing members always willing to help!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Wild Oak

Wild Oak

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Wow... Thanks for the warm welcome.

Alice, although that sounds very tempting my business gets very loud and active (lawn maintenance), so I wont be able to do that... Sure wish I could!

:)

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: I hope you find the bully of your dreams! I know many who work 10 hour days and even some that use a monitoring system from their phones! Like [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello and Welcome,

Many dog owners of Bullies or others are gone for work. 8-9 hours is a long time but dogs can learn to adjust. How the dog is trained and adjusted to that much time away is important.

Continue to ask questions and sort through the results.

G'day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online