Hello, new member!

L

Lucy-licious

Hi [MENTION=5723]dextersgranny[/MENTION], :welcome: to EBN. Nice to have a grandma joining us :hug:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so glad you join our group. Looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I've never really fantasized about being a Grandma (I'm not one) but now if you told me I was going to be a grandma to a English Bulldog, I'd be doing backflips of joy! LOL! *I'd have the most spoiled Grandbully ever!"

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
How cool that a Grandma has joined us! We can't wait to see pictures and hear stories of your Grandbully!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! As you can tell, we love you already! So sweet how you joined because of your grand-fur-kid.

OP
dextersgranny

dextersgranny

Aug 15, 2012
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Wow, do I feel the love :) Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am glad to be here. I have enjoyed so far reading posts on different things and the pics. If I could just reach through the computer and love on every bulldog I see pictured. Love me some bully kisses.
I do have a question - I do have a pic, it shows up in my profile but I don't see it on the post. Do I need to do something else to make it show on my posts?
19531_106909955988971_5614357_n.jpg
Here is a pic of my Dexter.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wow, do I feel the love :) Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am glad to be here. I have enjoyed so far reading posts on different things and the pics. If I could just reach through the computer and love on every bulldog I see pictured. Love me some bully kisses.
I do have a question - I do have a pic, it shows up in my profile but I don't see it on the post. Do I need to do something else to make it show on my posts?
View attachment 25848
Here is a pic of my Dexter.

Thats your Avatar pic that shows on your posts. Go to forum actions on the Navibar at the top. Click on it and a drop down menu will appear. Choose General Settings/ Settings. Click on that. When you get there..on left side you will see.Edit Avatar/ Edit Profile..click on there and you will get directions to load up your pic. Make sure you save whatever changes you make. The profile pic is what will show on your profile page..can use different pics and change whenever you want! Let me know if you have any problems!

I see you've done a profile picture..so do the same just choose Avatar!

Last edited:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
AWWW!!!! Dexter!!! No wonder Grammy loves you so much :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN......Glad to have you here.... join right in ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!! What a cutie pie!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.