Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Hello everyone! I am glad to be a part of English Bulldog News community. I have a 3 year old English Bulldog named Punk'n. She is a white and brindle and the sweetest little girl there is! I have uploaded a picture of her to my albums. Please take a look.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hello everyone! I am glad to be a part of English Bulldog News community. I have a 3 year old English Bulldog named Punk'n. She is a white and brindle and the sweetest little girl there is! I have uploaded a picture of her to my albums. Please take a look.

Hi there again! Glad you posted to let everyone know you and Punk are in the house :) Here if you need anything else :) My name is Rosemarie but everyone calls me Roe for short :)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
:welcome3: This is a great site and the people here are wonderful if you need help! Please send more pics!

OP
Annie1991

Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Thank you for the great welcome. I will try to get more pictures of Punk to post.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello and :welcome: .. so glad you joined us!!! :up: Looking forward to seeing more of you about the forums!! :yes:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello Annie1991,
Welcome to EBN. You will find lots of people with lots of information in lots of different locations. Kinda like a scavenger hunt, you have to just start looking and asking.

Good Day~

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome and thank you for sharing pictures of Punk'n!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Welcome, welcome.. This site will soon be a new "addiction" for you:yes: Punk'n is adorable :heart: and when people say they want more pictures, they really mean it:happy2: Never enough pics or videos....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcoem to our wacky, friendly and informative world of EBN!

L

Lucy-licious

Hi and welcome to EBN, if you have questions and can't find what your looking for then just ask...we never get fed up if answering any question, big or small :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: glad you joined. Punkn is a doll!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online