Newbie from Kansas! :)

kscouple

Jun 20, 2012
Whitewater, Kansas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Teasingly Tempting Toffe
Good afternoon! I just wanted to say hello! My family has rescued 2 bulldogs. One passed away after we had him only a few short weeks because of all of the injuries he had. We tried to nurse him back to health and gave him love. It was very sad for us. The other bulldog, we have had for about 3 years and she loved the one we brought in to be her friend even though he did pass away. She loved him and shared lots of bulldog kisses with him while he was alive. We also have a chihuahua that thinks she is bigger and better than anything really! She is so cute playing with the bulldog. We are looking to grow our bulldog family and truly support rescues because of the successes and love we have had with the 2 we have had.

The pic I have attached is of Toffe. Our daughter dressed her up! She is so cute!!! LOL

Attachments

• Toffe chilling.jpg
    Toffe chilling.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 128

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: again! Glad you joined us and are looking to rescue another bullie. Love love Tofee's picture she is beautiful all dressed up with the fitted(baseball hat) on :) In Jersey we call it a fitted lol

Like I said in the other post just holler if you need help with anything :) More pictures please :lol:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome: So happy you've joined us. While its heartbreaking that you lost that sweet Bully..what I do know...is you gave him a few moments of true love. To think of all the animals that never feel kindness or someone to love them..it really doesn't matter if it's 2 weeks or 2 years..you did a wonderful thing! Now...that picture is adorable! :clap:

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky
Welcome and ur baby is cute😊. Nice to see another Kansas residence on here. My family and I are from Topeka the good ol capital!! We have 10 month female EB Tess🐶❤. Great people are here!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the forum and bless you for rescuing these beautiful bullies. So sorry to hear about the one that went to Rainbow Bridge. But at least he was shown some love before he went. So jump right in and make some freinds and post some more pics of your baby.

Zoey1974

Bully's Bikes and Books!
Jun 25, 2012
Lake Milton, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Welcome! Everyone here is just wonderful. Thank you for opening your home and heart to rescue. The world needs more people like you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... what a great picture! Hello and welcome to the site and THANK YOU for rescuing! Looking forward to see more of Toffe

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello newbie from Kansas;
Welcome aboard. We are glad that you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you more. Please feel free to look around and ask questions.

Good Day~
:loco2:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello Jakeisgreat ! I'm baccccckkkkk !

Good Day~

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... Toffe is darling. I hope you will enjoy it here and feel free to participate. :)

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello newbie from Kansas,

Resucing a Bullie is a great honor and challenge. Thank you.
Ask any questions that you have. SOMEONE knows the answers !

Good Day~

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: I'm a little late to the party. Toffe is adorable in that pic. I know you will have better luck nursing your next rescue back to health. Looking forward to you sharing that experience with us.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.