introduction

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Great looking critters! Love the Sugar Gliders. I started off with a pair, Mowgli & Bagheera, and ended up with a 3rd in Baloo. They were some of the neatest pets that I've owned. I loved how they would wrap their tails around a finger or roll it up into a little ball.

OP
SuggieMama

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
How funny one of mine is name Mogwai , (gremlins) they are very fascinating HIGH MAINTENANCE creatures! But they are so cute :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Awesome job on the pics. I don't think you give your computer literacy skills enough credit!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great pics...

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am coming a little late to the party but :hiii:

We are glad you found us here. Looks to me like you figured out how to post pictures quickly, good job! Jump right in and join the fun.

I have never seen a sugar glider before. They are ADORABLE! Don't let my daughters see those pics or we will be overrun with them. lol. Your Tank and Meme are both gorgeous!

OP
SuggieMama

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hi guys, i missed all the compliments and am just now seeing them. :blush2: So Thank you all for compliments, And b careful for what u ask for (PICS) ,cus i have an iphone with 1000 pics and sad to say, But MOST are my pets.LOL ...Alot are children too lol. But really mostly my animals. I have a fb page too. and they have their own albums lol. i am obsessive w my anmals :) !!!!! Thank you all for the warm welcome. now for the question...How do i get notifications if someone comments on my posts?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Hi guys, i missed all the compliments and am just now seeing them. :blush2: So Thank you all for compliments, And b careful for what u ask for (PICS) ,cus i have an iphone with 1000 pics and sad to say, But MOST are my pets.LOL ...Alot are children too lol. But really mostly my animals. I have a fb page too. and they have their own albums lol. i am obsessive w my anmals :) !!!!! Thank you all for the warm welcome. now for the question...How do i get notifications if someone comments on my posts?

It should come up at the bottom left when you log in.................is it there? On quotes, Mentions, and messages, you click on the bar and it will take you to your profile where the list is there for quotes, mentions, etc.

OP
SuggieMama

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
It should come up at the bottom left when you log in.................is it there? On quotes, Mentions, and messages, you click on the bar and it will take you to your profile where the list is there for quotes, mentions, etc.

Ty I think I found it :) (still learning)

OP
SuggieMama

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Great looking critters! Love the Sugar Gliders. I started off with a pair, Mowgli & Bagheera, and ended up with a 3rd in Baloo. They were some of the neatest pets that I've owned. I loved how they would wrap their tails around a finger or roll it up into a little ball.

I love all my babies but would say when I had my (domestic farm raised)skunks ..... They are one of my favorite pets.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345302283.833794.jpg my (now 14yr old) w my champagne and white.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345302362.501334.jpg
Kahlua my brown and white. Can't find pics of my black and white, his name was Bear

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Well hi and welcome! Tank is beautiful and his name really fits him! I love all your animals skunks on the other hand I would be nervous about!:eek:

OP
SuggieMama

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Well hi and welcome! Tank is beautiful and his name really fits him! I love all your animals skunks on the other hand I would be nervous about!:eek:

they are descented and roam your house like a cat and are litter trained. one downfall that they share w my sugar gliders ,they are nocturnal.. and they usually bond to ONE person.other than that.... one day i'll get another.along w another mini pig.and the list goes on lol

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
they are descented and roam your house like a cat and are litter trained. one downfall that they share w my sugar gliders ,they are nocturnal.. and they usually bond to ONE person.other than that.... one day i'll get another.along w another mini pig.and the list goes on lol

Im late to this but just wanted to say WELCOME! Love all your pcitures...I have never seen a skunk that color...Very neat thanks for sharing :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! It took me time to figure out the picture thing but with a little practice you will find the best way for your type of computer!!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello and Welcome,

Yes, so far you have do it correctly. Take your time, explore, read and ask questions. There are LOTS of different places to search out information.

You will see plenty of opinions and comments. Read, compare and then you decide.

G'day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.