new bully owner :)

Winslow

Aug 6, 2012
San Diego
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
hi guys :) I'm kim, and i'm new here. I can't stop reading everything at this forum, you guys are very helpful! baby winslow is my first bully...well, first dog actually too....i've wanted an english bulldog my whole life, and i finally gave in and got him. i'm in love. :heart::heart::heart:

ANyways, i'm excited to be here!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Kim and Winslow. Glad you are enjoying the forum posts. Please join right in wherever you see something of interest. Oh and you've seen by now that we will begin to badger you for pics very soon....so read up on how to post some so we can see Winslows handsome mug.

OP
Winslow

Winslow

Aug 6, 2012
San Diego
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
thanks! here's a couple...but i put more in the album in my profile..in just 3 weeks i've taken HUNDREDS of pics so expect more soon. :photo: winslow3.jpgwinslow 5.jpg

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome! No wonder you're in love. He's just too cute for anything else!

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN... Glad to have you here. Check out the photo contests that we have each month. ;) Have fun and don't be afraid to ask for help. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your baby is just too precious.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
AWWW!! Winslow is just precious with that snoopy! What a doll. No wonder you keep taking pictures of him.

Welcome to EBN. We are very glad you joined us. Can't wait to hear stories and see more pictures of Winslow.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
He's an absolute doll! Oh so cute! Love love! Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is sooo helpful when you have questions or need advice. Enjoy him! Time goes by too quick!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: What a cutie patootie :luv: It's so cute seeing he has so many toys. I guess I did buy a lot of toys when my dogs were puppies but as soon as they figured out they could tear them up they wiped them out the whole tribe. Well thanks for sharing your little guy and I'm looking forward to seeing him grow up.

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Winslow is a darling pup!! Youll love EBN. Happy reading and welcome:D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.