Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh so adorable! Sorry I missed your post! :welcome:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcomr to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs! So happy you have your baby and choose to join us

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh hes adorable. hello there and :smileywelcome: to ebn. i cant wait for more pics and stories of him.

Jenni

Jul 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Audrey and Ruger
Welcome and Congrats!! I am a newbie too. You will love being a bulldog mom

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
what a cute face! You will never know such love. Learn everything you can about english bullies, you will need to be very informed as the maintenance can be high. Picking the right food is essential, keeping their wrinkles cleaned daily and ears is a must and will keep him beautiful. Learn everything you can about skin and nasel allergies. Research, research and knowledge with these dogs can make the world of difference. These dogs are difference from any other breed.
Good Luck and everyone here is wonderful with lots of knowledge and experience. Use it, you will need it.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi Kim, and welcome to our big little family of Bullie lovers. Now that your life is complete with one Bullie...wait until you get 2 ! (or 3, 4,5,6,7...some here are crazy in love with Bullies :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.