New to forum

Peaches Mom

Aug 6, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peaches
Hi all, I am new to forum and have been a proud owner of an EB since last labor day week end. Peaches is my dream dog and is everything that I hoped she would be. no real health issues, except for cherry eye in both eyes shortly after we got her... I hope to learn as much as possible here in your forums to keep her healthy and happy for many years to come.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :smileywelcome: Glad you joined us! This is a great forum and we learn something new everyday. I have learned so much about the breed and making sure I am taking good care. I learned quick the key to a healthy bullie starts with their food. Hope you post pictures soon and show off Peaches. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome to both you and Peaches! I am sure you will enjoy the site. There are so many knowledgeable people and everyone is so nice so I am sure you will find info you might need, get help when you need it, and have the opportunity to laugh too. Please post pictures! We are tad obsessed with pics around here :).

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: hope to see your little beauty soon! :pics:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.....Where's the darn pix....!!!!! LOL.. Just kidding. We're glad you joined and please jump right in and participate... Everyone loves to see pix so post all you want. If you need help posting them just holler,. we'll help you. Thanx for joining ;)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello and welcome to ebn. so glad you found us. yes we like pictures and to hear stories of bullies so feel free to share either :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: love the name Peaches!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN.... :pics:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.