Hello from PA!

Bugsy McLovin

Jul 31, 2012
Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Bugsy McLovin
I would like to introduce myself and the bully puppy that we are picking up this weekend!!! So so excited as this is our first bulldog. :happy2: I am sure I will have thousands of questions for all of you, but right now I'm just trying to figure out who to change my username. I signed up with Facebook and it assigned me by my real name (so not loving that!)

Any help in advance would be appreciated!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: I feel like I know you already! We got your user name all fixed..working on dog food..and you are doing great! Your new guy is so precious! Make sure and join the puppy club in social groups! We have a lot of new pups right now..it will be fun for you all to learn together! Just let us know if you need anything! So happy you found us!

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: glad you joined up and sorted out your user name!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of Bulldogs and the wacky, fun and informative world of EBN!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: so glad you joined! Looking forward to seeing more of McLovin!

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
Welcome welcome! I'm originally from the Poconos (my parents are still up there) but I'm in Pittsburgh, maybe one day we'll run into each other :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN. This site is a wealth of info and if you don't see an answer in an article just ask. There are so many experienced bully people here someone will be able to help you. Thanx for joining and make yourself at home. ;)

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Welcome! Can't wait to see all the puppy pics when you bring him home in a few days. You must be soooo excited! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.