Hello from NV :)

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
My name is Jessica, wife to an amazing man and mother to one handsome little boy and a crazy cute bully. We have had Miss Daisy for about 2 months. She is amazingly smart but also hard headed. She is half english bulldog and half olde english. We found her breeder and when I saw her picture, I fell in love. The breeder told us she was ready for her new home so we made the trip (4 hours) to get her. I was so excited! We got to the breeder's a little bit early in anticipation. We got all of our shopping done and were finally on our way home. She settled in when we arrived home, I texted the breeder to ask for all of her info for the vet. Low and behold, my little girl was not old enough to leave her mother! She was 5 weeks old. I was so upset, and had no idea what to do. Needless to say this little girl was extremely spoiled. When we took her to the vet I explained what we had gone through. The vet was not happy with the breeder but had said we did an excellent job with her. She is thriving now, and she is so smart! She is potty trained, crate trained, and learned how to sit. She fits into our family perfectly. Now all I have to do is figure out how to attach pictures from my phone LOL

Attachments

• 2012-07-26_18-08-42_800.jpg
    2012-07-26_18-08-42_800.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 2012-07-26_18-09-08_357.jpg
    2012-07-26_18-09-08_357.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 2012-07-26_22-51-15_489.jpg
    2012-07-26_22-51-15_489.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:smileywelcome: So glad you're here. Welcome to the family. Good job with the baby pup. So glad you have Miss Daisy now.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:clap: Well..you did great! Shame on that breeder..but something tells me Daisy was better off with you anyway! I see pics so you figured it out! She is beautiful. So happy you found us...:happydance:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Well hi stranger! Glad you joined! That first picture of Daisy is a shock she has changed so much since the last time I saw her!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Jessica, you've done great with Miss Daisy. She looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
shame on that breeder but good on you for doing such a wonderful job with her. she looks great. welcome to ebn:)

L

Lucy-licious

well congrats on bringing up a sweet baby girl :bravo:

:welcome: to EBN BTW and wher do you and [MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION] know each other from??

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome3: to EBN..... Your baby is darling. We're glad to have you here and hope you will join right in. Don't be shy, it's a fun site. :happydance:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: Daisy is so pretty! Is she all white? Sounds like it was a lucky day for her the day you found that ad!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: This is a great site to be a part of....Glad you and Miss Daisy joined us. She is such a cutie pa tootie :judges:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
You have done such a great job with her. Shame on a bad breeder. Miss Daisy is beautiful

OP
jessport

jessport

Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Bulldog(s) Names
daisy
Thank you all for the warm welcome. [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] sweetpeasmom2008 have been best friends for almost 8 years. We live in the same town. [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] when we first got her she was all white, she even had a mostly pink nose. Now she has developed tiny brown spots on her ears. She has a small black mark under her left eye and one black pad on her back foot. Other than that, she is white :) I will try to be as active as I can, but my computer crashed so until I get a new one, it's typing on my phone or kindle fire (which drives me nuts) lol. Again thank you for the kind words :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.