hi there

L

Lucy-licious

Hubba Hubba Diesel :love::luv::love:

:welcome: to EBN and :bravo: for adopting that handsome boy.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Isnt he sweet!!!!! Im in :luv:

Oh, and :smileywelcome: to EBN, Amanda. Hope you like it here and join right in. It's a fun, family type of site. Enjoy!! :happy2:

Last edited:

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
Welcome and thank you for taking him in he is a handsome devil and what is better than a baby/bully picture !

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Awww...Diesel is a sweetheart. It's so great that Diesel doesn't have any allergy problems. My Mr. Wilson does and it's so hard on him. Wish my BabyGirl had that relationship with my cats. My home is segregated dog side, cat side with the exception of one cat who thinks she is a dog and hates my other cats. That kitten is so tiny. Is it orphaned? I currently feeding two stray kittens, their mother and sibling have gone MIA. I'm slowly gaining their confidence and they now wait for me to feed them in a gated part of my yard. Well thanks for taking Diesel into your loving home and I am happy that's it's working out so wonderfully. Bullies are like no other but of course you already know that! Loved all the pics too!

OP
Amanda Gervais

Amanda Gervais

Jul 22, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
ya, i found the kitten on the side of a back road out in the boonies. poor thing was so emaciated we werent sure she was gona make it but shes doing soo much better now. i was a little worried about diesel with it just cuz hes so big and gets kinda jealous still but thankfully he adopted her right away. makes my life a lot easier lol. although i got quite the zoo now with him, 3 cats and a snake lol. how are these guys with puppies? we've been looking into getting an old english mastiff pup, and i was banking on the fact that diesel will be able to help my train the pup, but when it comes to other dogs hes kind of a loner. just wondering if anyone has some tips especially seeing as we both work 12 hour shifts.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5490]Amanda Gervais[/MENTION]...Bless you for taking in an older dog and with a bad eye too.
So many people want perfection...whatever THAT is!

You have a big & loving heart, your family & pics are lovely and 'Welcome' to EBN.

OP
Amanda Gervais

Amanda Gervais

Jul 22, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
bad eye or not he is perfect. hes got the best temperament i think ive ever had in a dog. really wish he wasnt fixed, have had so many people want to breed him with theirs because of his stature and coloring

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Boy, he is really handsome! Lucky you and lucky Diesel! I am glad he has settled in so well. Keep us posted on him and how things are going!

Members online

No members online now.