hi there

Amanda Gervais

Jul 22, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
hello everyone, my name is Amanda and in october of last year i got Diesel, a 6 year old bulldog. He came from a home with 2 other large dogs and the owners didnt feel like he was getting the attention he deserved. so we took him in with our 2 cats, and he clicked right away. within about a week he had already adapted to our lifestyle and the cats (although it took them longer to come around lol). since we've had him, we have gotten rid of the food and toy aggression he was displaying, he waits until we tell him its ok to eat and him and my one cat play fetch together. we have recently taken in a new, very small kitten, who has adopted diesel as her protector from the other cats. he is such a loving and wonderful member of our family, i cant imagine life without him now. he was born with one eye not functional but other than that he has no health problems. even our vet is quite surprised that he has not developed any allergies.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh this is wonderful news. :welcome: to ebn and im so glad you joined. you will bombarded with people wanting pics to as soon as you figure that out and can post them we would love to see your bully. we also have a section way down the page for other pets where you can talk about or post pics of them as well. :jumpdance:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Hope you post pics soon I bet Deisel is as cute as he sounds!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so glad you took Diesel in and gave him a loving home.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: to the EBN Family! Like all families we have all sorts of personalities. But the one thing we all have in common is a love for our bullies that bonds us. Most of us are crazy for pics too.....so the sooner you share some the sooner you nestle into your spot in the family!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:happydance: so glad you've joined and like everyone has said..:bravo: for loving Diesel! What a lucky guy! Thanks for sharing his story and excited to get to know all of you! :up:

OP
Amanda Gervais

Amanda Gervais

Jul 22, 2012
Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
IMG_0148.jpgIMG_0154.jpgIMG_0156.jpgIMG_0209.jpgIMG_0210.jpgIMG_0520.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online