Hi Melissa and to EBN! I've gone through 3 puppies and here's my tips.
1. Patience, they're like raising a baby.
2. Change your food from Royal Canine (that's a lousy food for bullies).
3. Bulldogs do not do well in heat and they're # cause of death is heat stroke.
4. If you're crate training, put the crate next to your bed at night so when he/she starts to whine, reach down and touch him throgh the slates - they just need to know you're there.
5. Be prepared to be doing laundry just about every night for the next 3-4 months depending on who fast he/she potty trains.
6. Puppies go through their teething up to 5 months. First getting their teeth (those super razor sharp puppy teeth) then they those those and get their adult's in.
7. When potty training, once he/she gets up, get him/her outside immeidately. The same goes with playing. Many potty mishaps happen because we don't get them out.
Oh there's a lot more but I'm short on time so I'll let other's chime in. There's some great articles here on food and puppy training. Plus they're a new group here just for puppies. Let me tag @Lucy-licious and she can point you in that direction.
Can't wait to see your new bully!!!!