Sugar is so sweet...

sugarsmom

Jul 25, 2012
Kearny, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sugar and Biscuit
I am Sabrina, mother of 5 month old Sugar. She's my first dog and I'm looking forward to chatting with you all to learn more about English bulldogs. I rec'd Sugar as a surprise birthday gift in April when she was just 9 weeks old. It was surely a surprise adjustment but I can't imagine life without her.

IMG_0062.jpgthis is sugar at 9 weeks old

547537_10150807600076606_543543728_n.jpg10 weeks old

483197_10150935734191606_254250_n.jpgNeighborhood watch dog @ 5 months
IMG_1434.jpgtaken yesterday, watching Judge Alex :)

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:welcome:!!! I saw your profile picture! She is certainly beautiful! It's amazing how quickly they take over our hearts! So glad you found us and decided to join! Make yourself at home! :clap:

Make sure you do an avatar picture too! That's the one that how's up on all your posts!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome: What a fantastic birthday surprise!! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby.

L

Lucy-licious

:welcome: to you and Sugar...lovely name. I can totally understad the surprise adjustment....but it doesnt take long for them to fit into the family like they've always been theer :love:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, Sabrina. Wow,,, a bully for a birthday present... someone must love you a lot. ;) They sure can be a handful as babies as you already know but they also are the most wonderful animals as well. I'm glad you signed up and please ask whatever questions you may have. We have very experienced members that love to help and share experiences. I hope you will join right in and feel at home. Now, about those pix.............. ;)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so happy you joined the group, and looking forward in seeing pics of your baby.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Sabrina and Sugar! We love pictures... In case you didnt know! :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!!! Will go check out her pics on your profile now. What a special gift, I wish I got something so nice as a surprise! :D Make yourself at home here and jump on in. If you have any questions dont be shy. No question is too dumb or gross for us here. ;)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: and :welcome: Oh and even better your from Jersey :) Cute pictures she is so adorable.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.