Texas Newest Super Star!

airwick1

Jul 9, 2012
Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
:bully: That's right folksl! Gunners in town, so yall best behave! Bulldogs have such a wonderful tuff guy image, but we all know the truth. They are the sweetest, most loyal dogs. I rescued Gunner from Facebook. That sounds funny. I saw his picture posted on FB, called to get info, and was horrified at what I learned, so I adopted him. It was an impulsive decision, but I have taken care of 2 other bullies for the past 2 tears, so I was confident I knew what I was getting into. The cleaning, walking, grooming, I am used to it all. I love this dog with all my heart and really wanted him to have a better life than one of neglect. He was dying from severe heat stroke when I found him. I will have an article out in August on his rescue. Gunner also has his own Face Book page. Like him and comment so he can be your friend at "Gunner the Bulldog" on Face Book. He wants to meet every bulldog in America, and find out what they love to do, what they like to eat, etc. etc. He realizes he can find out so much about his friends through the internet. He is so excited to have a second chance at life! He wants to share his joys with others who appreciate him. He's sleeping now of course. Scratched his bed up underneath him just right to get comfortable and has dozed off.....
It's not too hard for Gunner to get used to his daily messages, and constant behind the ears rubs. I'm trying not to spoil him, but it's hard!:)

Last edited:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: ... and if you could possibly come up with a way to NOT spoil a bulldog, then make it into a book, then you might just become a millionnaire.

Gunner sounds like a character ... can't wait for you to post more about him!!!!! :2thumbs:

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
Hey! Boo Boo (aka Bruno) here. We have friended you on facebook (Gloria Torcasio - Boo's mum). Can't wait to read your story about Gunner's rescue.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What a wonderful intro, welcome to the family!!! Gunner is adorable, thank you for saving him and showing him how a bully SHOULD be treated!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Hope you enjoy the site and learn from all the info that it contains. Thanx for joining. :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: to EBN. Gunner must've hit the jackpot with you or maybe you hit the jackpot! Anyhoo can't wait to see more pics and thanks for joining!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! We have already met on fb so glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
:bully: That's right folksl! Gunners in town, so yall best behave! Bulldogs have such a wonderful tuff guy image, but we all know the truth. They are the sweetest, most loyal dogs. I rescued Gunner from Facebook. That sounds funny. I saw his picture posted on FB, called to get info, and was horrified at what I learned, so I adopted him. It was an impulsive decision, but I have taken care of 2 other bullies for the past 2 tears, so I was confident I knew what I was getting into. The cleaning, walking, grooming, I am used to it all. I love this dog with all my heart and really wanted him to have a better life than one of neglect. He was dying from severe heat stroke when I found him. I will have an article out in August on his rescue. Gunner also has his own Face Book page. Like him and comment so he can be your friend at "Gunner the Bulldog" on Face Book. He wants to meet every bulldog in America, and find out what they love to do, what they like to eat, etc. etc. He realizes he can find out so much about his friends through the internet. He is so excited to have a second chance at life! He wants to share his joys with others who appreciate him. He's sleeping now of course. Scratched his bed up underneath him just right to get comfortable and has dozed off.....
It's not too hard for Gunner to get used to his daily messages, and constant behind the ears rubs. I'm trying not to spoil him, but it's hard!:)

Could you PM me the FB page link?

Thanks

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats! It sounds like Gunner has hit the jackpot....the same jackpot every dog should hit when they find their first --- and forever --- home.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome3: looking forward to seeing a lot more stories of Gunner!

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Awww. Congratulations to you and welcome to EBN!!! Gunner is a handsome boy. Can't wait to hear more about how you rescued him.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Oh my sounds like you got him just in time. Can't wait for more pics n welcome to ebn

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.