We call her lady

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thanks for the kind words and helpful insight on food switching. Like you guys had said as soon as we walked her yesterday it was a runny mess. I didn't know about that bland diet, so I'm reading about it now and hopefully the transition works out well.

Now I bought beef frittata and surf and turf, is it alright to switch between the two freely or do I have to do the slow transition?

The bland diet should help and to get her tummy back on track a spoonful of canned 100% pure pumpkin (not the pie filling with all the extras) will help with the runny Poo. Like Bruce said, once you get her on the fromm completely you can freely switch between the equal foods in that line. Like the grain free can be switched between with no transition. The 4 star as well but I would think and could be wrong that a tiny transition would be needed if switching between the grain free and reg 4 star. There are a good amount of choices now that they have come up with new varieties in the grain free so I say try em all and take notes on how they all effect her so you can remember later. ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great advice above and welcome to EBN! What a doll you have!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:Welcome: and thank you for sharing all your lovely photos of Lady. She looks simply irresistable!:heart:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw what a cutie she is. I'm so glad you gave her a home. Just a note nutrisource is not fromm by any means but sometimes you find with bullies what you want to feed them n what they can eat are 2 diff things. Just saying if it does not work out with fromm dont feel like you can't go back to nutrisource if you need to I have fed it to my dogs. Good luck and can't wait for more pics n stories.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.