Hi from Danny and Bacon!

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Hi my names Danny and my boyfriend and I just got our very first Bulldog! His name is Bacon and right now hes 9 weeks old, and he is already stealing our hearts! :D I joined to learn about the breed and be able to hear about other bullies. Bacon!!!!!!!!! 020.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Welcome...what a cute little puppy! Lots to learn and laugh at on this site so take a look around and post at will! :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hi Danny and Bacon :)

I am soooo loving that name for a bully! Glad you joined us, if you have any questions about the site and please share :)

Bacon is adorable, please absorb as much info as you can. Bullies need extra care and you will find out all about it here. :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. You have joined the right one at the right time. You will learn so much about Bacon and get support along the way. Bacon is absolutely adorabull. Can't wait to see more photos of him as he grows.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh my goodness Bacon is SOO cute! Welcome to the site! It's a friendly bunch here, we love hearing stories and seeing bully pictures! Feel free to ask any question or share any concern, we are all more than happy to help :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome! I love the name Bacon for a bulldog. We met a bulldog named Bacon at the dogpark once. I don't know if Vegas knew what he was doing, but he kept sniffing Bacon. I explained to him that his name was "Bacon" not that he was Bacon. Like he understood anything I was telling him. He kept sniffing him until Bacon snapped at him.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
LOVE the name! Welcome to the site too, such a cutie pie you have there!!! please share more pics at any time, we can never get enough. :p If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask, everyone here is so helpful!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He looks SO sweet .... :heart:

Welcome to the group ... and you will definitely find everything you need to know right here!

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Hi Danny,

Welcome !
I am Sjaak from the netherlands and I have one bulldog named Bono (5 yrs)
Great pic of a lovable bullie !

Bonosayshello.jpg

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hiiii! Welcome Danny! Love the name Bacon! :p Soo unique! Can't to see more beauitful pics of cutie Bacon! Read around the posts, you'll learn soo much here! && Post whatever questions you may have. Everyone here is soo nice, supportive, && knowledgble! :D

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hi Danny and Bacon!! You guys make a great match. Can't wait to see more pics!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh..how adorable. I wasn't long ago I was in the same boat as you. Chester is 9 months old now..I cannot believe how quickly the time goes. You will love it here.. I found this site so incredibly helpful as a new bulldog owner!! :)

OP
Bacon

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Omgosh guys i feel so dumb... i just realized that all these posts were here!!! Im sorry I didnt respond, Thank you all! Were having a blast with him so far, he gets funnier every day!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.