Newbies: Sherri and Otis

Sherri

Sep 9, 2010
Orlando, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
Hello everyone. Newbie Sherri here with my pal Otis. I am so excited about this site. I have learned quite a bit just by browsing the forum.

Otis will be 3 in December. He loves playing with his softball and is a Yankee fan. And likes to go to work.

Otis 2.jpgOtis.jpg
pencil.png

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh look at that wrinkley mug! :heart: him

Welcome Sherri and Otis! Thank you for the excitement! I am excited that your excited! :D

We have a wonderful group here. Please post often and share your bully stories :)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the wonderful web of English Bulldog News. Here you will find support and answers for any of your concerns.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Photobucket

Welcome Sherri and Otis! Thank you for the excitement! I am excited that your excited.

I'm excited, that she's excited, that you're excited! I love the name Otis for a bulldog. Welcome aboard! We'd love to see more photos of your working dog. (I was always under the impression that EB's were non-working......):p

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Photobucket

Hello everyone. Newbie Sherri here with my pal Otis. I am so excited about this site. I have learned quite a bit just by browsing the forum.

Otis will be 3 in December. He loves playing with his softball and is a Yankee fan. And likes to go to work.

View attachment 3314View attachment 3315
pencil.png

Welcome Sherri and Otis ..... he's such a cutie!! Look forward to seeing more pics soon! :)

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
Hi Sherri and Otis

Welcome !
I am Sjaak from the Netherlands and I have one bulldog named Bono (5 yrs)
Great pics :D

Bonosayshello.jpg

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hellooo Welcome Sherri && Otis! You've become part of an amazzing site! Your going to just love it here.. So much support && answers to any && every question! By the way Otis is such a Handsome Man!! He's beautiful with all those wrinkles!!

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I'll still welcome you even though Otis is a Yankee fan.;)

This site is a fun one and soon you'll be addicted!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online