A new member, sort of....

Thebullfather

Jul 22, 2012
Spokane, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon
Well well well, hello to all of my fellow bulldog lovers, or should I say fellow bulldog captives! I entered the world of bulldogs ffor a brief time in 1994. Unfortunately, I purchased a less expensive bullie from one of the those bad breeders we have heard horror stories about, little did I know the heartbreak that would follow. Winston died at the vets office being treated for a urinary tract infection, it was hard to say the least. Fast forward 17 years.... New wife, a new and improved life, blah blah blah. Anyway, my beautiful wife Tracy who I've been with for 7 years now decided we wanted a bulldog, and what a perfect decision it was, it has literally changed our already fun lives into a new realm of happiness. Last Sept., we became the proud parents of Arnold, and he is the most awesome dog ever! But we sensed a deep loneliness inside of Arnie, so we knew what had to be done..... So in June of this year we welcomed Miss Bertha Bacon into our home! And yet again, things have changed for the positive, we love Bertha, Arnold loves her as well, I don't think he realizes that this is his pre arranged wife, but there are of course times when he is thinking about husbandly duties, so we keep that to a minimum for now. We actually aren't sure if we will breed them, it is a huge responsibility, one that we will certainly be discussing many times with Berthas wonderful breeder Lisa, she is the best! I think if we can one day provide healthy bulldog puppies for other responsible pet owners to enjoy, we would embrace that, because as everybody on this site knows, there is nothing like having a bullie in the family. Peace.

OP
Thebullfather

Thebullfather

Jul 22, 2012
Spokane, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
:faint: You DO exist! Welcome and you're a brave soul! So wonderful to have another "worse half" here!! :peace:
Hi Becky, I've heard about you from Tracy. I don't know if I'll ever get up to 1000 posts like Tracy, but I will be on here from time to time, but you need to remember, I have two bulldogs to take care of, and Bertha is a handful, so I can't be on here as often as my wife. Plus, I have lots of cooking and cleaning to do around the house

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
Another husband! Cool, my hubby sometimes signs onto research...maybe I can talk him into joining;)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi Becky, I've heard about you from Tracy. I don't know if I'll ever get up to 1000 posts like Tracy, but I will be on here from time to time, but you need to remember, I have two bulldogs to take care of, and Bertha is a handful, so I can't be on here as often as my wife. Plus, I have lots of cooking and cleaning to do around the house
:hmm: me thinks you need an arse kicking right away!:starwars: :bitchslap: :voldemort: There....that will let you know we got your number! :ROFL::whistle: YOU HEARD ABOUT ME??? :eek:

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Hi honey! He is joining so he can see me more. As far as the cooking and cleaning remark as musch as I wish he was trained he is more of a smarta$$ than me and a few others put together!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Welcome Tracy's hubby! Everything Tracy told you about me is true, if it was all good of course. :D Arnold and Bertha are great! See ya around. :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: bullfather.... Ummmmm that last bit about cooking and cleaning....you can commiserate with :grumpa: [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]. I'm such a slave driver too. ;)

OP
Thebullfather

Thebullfather

Jul 22, 2012
Spokane, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
HTML:
:hmm: me thinks you need an arse kicking right away!:starwars: :bitchslap: :voldemort: There....that will let you know we got your number! :ROFL::whistle: YOU HEARD ABOUT ME??? :eek:
By the way, all of you lovely bulldog moms that are friends with my better half, for dinner I just made her calamari with aoli sauce, grilled Thai chicken satays with peanut sauce, and some awesome caprese! So ladies? Whatcha gotta say now?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, glad you decided to join, so jump right in and join the party.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Wow you want to cook dinner for my family next? Welcome to the site!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
HTML:
By the way, all of you lovely bulldog moms that are friends with my better half, for dinner I just made her calamari with aoli sauce, grilled Thai chicken satays with peanut sauce, and some awesome caprese! So ladies? Whatcha gotta say now?

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: My husband, on a rare occasion will cook me eggs if he happens to be cooking some for himself and I havent eaten yet. :bang:

Welcome to the family! :D Maybe someday I can get hubby on here.....

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh boy, batten down the hatches folks, Dean has arrived!!!! :faint:

EBN will never be the same.....