A new member, sort of....

L

Lucy-licious

By the way, all of you lovely bulldog moms that are friends with my better half, for dinner I just made her calamari with aoli sauce, grilled Thai chicken satays with peanut sauce, and some awesome caprese! So ladies? Whatcha gotta say now?

I say get on over to our sister site http://tastetestedrecipes.com/ and get those recipes written down for us :tease:

:welcome: by the way......I'm the nice one :muah2:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Reinforcements have arrived!! WELCOME Dean... don't let these wimmens bully you like they do me! There are a few you really need to look out for and most of them have already posted above. I am also a House Husband and Minion to Princess Gracie so I feel your pain. When people ask if Im Retired I say no, Im Reassigned. Love to chat more but Im heading out the door to go salmon fishing.... tough life. Thanx for joining :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my things just got more interesting. well welcome to the looney house. i cant wait to hear more "stories" of what you do all day. :loco:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I'm reading the post....and haven't put two and two together yet...and I'm like Miss Bertha Bacon? **record scratch** WAIT. WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE ALREADY!!

Duh. I'm not operating on all cylinders yet apparently.

WELCOME!!!! I'm your neighbor to the West....wayyyyyyyyyy west.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I'm reading the post....and haven't put two and two together yet...and I'm like Miss Bertha Bacon? **record scratch** WAIT. WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE ALREADY!!

Haha you r starting to sound like me. :lol:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)

Did you see the title some fabulous person gave him? agingermom's minion!!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
By the way, all of you lovely bulldog moms that are friends with my better half, for dinner I just made her calamari with aoli sauce, grilled Thai chicken satays with peanut sauce, and some awesome caprese! So ladies? Whatcha gotta say now?

I say.... you got a brother? Preferably single and either on the east coast or willing to relocate? :D

:hmm: me thinks you need an arse kicking right away!:starwars: :bitchslap: :voldemort: There....that will let you know we got your number! :ROFL::whistle: YOU HEARD ABOUT ME??? :eek:

Apparently, he heard about you and joined anyway! You're losing your touch lady :sarcastic:

Welcome to the asylum sir. Straight jackets are on back order so we're using duct tape these days :2thumbs:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
WELCOME! Very nice you joined :) This already is interesting and its just the Welcome thread :lol:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.