Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear of your loss of your Beautiful girl Emma. She was way to young to go to the bridge. Thanks for the pics of her, she was beautiful and I know she will be truly missed. Getting another bully is totally up to you. You will know in your heart when that time is. An other bully will never replace her, but no bully ever will, but if you have love in your heart for another one, then so be it. Just take your time, and you will find the right one to give a loving home to. She knew she was loved and you were there with her when she passed, to ease her pain. May she rest in peace.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hope I'm am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Emma. That is so sad and it doesn't matter if you just arrived here, my heart breaks for you. I've lost two litter mate brother in the last 1.5 years and I'm still sad when I think of them. There's quite a few members here whose Bullies gone to Rainbow Bridge so know that your Emma is in good company.

Emma was beautiful! :heart:

Kassie

May 15, 2012
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus McGee
:sorry:how sad, its a hard loss but you've happened upon an amazing support group. EBN'ers are the best

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I am so sorry for your loss! But I am so glad you are here, everyone here is very welcoming I think this is the right place for you!:sorry:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=5487]Hope bender[/MENTION] ....... I am so sorry. I know your pain. We lost our baby girl, Maggie, seven weeks ago. The pain of losing her was beyond anything I had ever felt before, and that grief is still there just now it sits in the background whereas before it seemed ever present. If you look at the EBN forums and go to the "Bulldog Memorials" section you will see threads from myself and many others here who have just recently lost their bully-child.

Is it right for you to get another bully .... yes, because it is the right time for you. And if you do find the right bully then you can be sure that it is because Emma sent that bully to you to help mend your broken heart. :hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am very sorry for your loss, as a friend of mine here once told me when she lost her girl that only other bully owners can truly understand how it feels to lose them. I do hope you can find the comfort you are looking for here. RIP sweet Emma

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Hope,
Words cannot express how sorry I am for you. I have a pit in my stomach reading about your sweet Bully. Emma is a beauty and looks so loved and well-cared for. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this healing time. I hope you will feel a strong sense of compassion and community from the people who are a part of EBN. Many of them have experienced similar experiences and know first-hand how you are feeling. When you have a new pup, please share pics so that we can share in your excitement and happiness.

OP
H

Hope bender

Jul 22, 2012
Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
emma
Thank you for sharing this with me. It's almost 1am and i cant seem to stop crying. I keep seeing her little face everytime I close my eyes. I know i need to find peace with this because it isnt good for my family to see me like this. Emma was my girl, although she loved the entire family, and i feel like I've lost a child. It is helpful to hear from you (as well as everyone else from EBN) that I am not alone in feeling such love for what some would think to be just a dog. It's been two days without her and I know with each passing day the pain of not seeing her will slowly start to fade. It's just right now I feel such extreme loss that it physically hurts. I am happy to hear you found Max and have no regrets. Thanks again. :-)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
dog.jpg

My most sincere condolences. We understand. We really do.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.