Hello from Virginia

csandvik

Jul 3, 2012
Woodbridge, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
Hello,
I've been cruising around this forum for a little bit and decided to introduce myself and our bulldog Fiona. She is a little over a year old now and the absolute joy in my life (besides my wife:D). She is our second bulldog. Our first one, Matilda, passed away in March. Looking forward to talking with everybody and sharing experiences about these great dogs!

Attachments

• DSC_0290.jpg
    DSC_0290.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC_0269.jpg
    DSC_0269.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC_0244.jpg
    DSC_0244.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 113

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Hello and welcome to the forums, what part of Virginia are you in? My wife and I will hopefully be moving to northern Virginia in the next six months.

OP
C

csandvik

Jul 3, 2012
Woodbridge, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
Hi and thanks. We live in Woodbridge which is in Northern VA. about 15 miles outside of D.C. If you are in the military we are close to Quantico and Belvoir. The area is nice,as there is always something going on. There are places that can be a bit sketchy and the traffic is terrible. Other than that we are pretty happy here after moving from Michigan.

L

Lucy-licious

Hello and welcome to you and Fiona, perfect name or your little Princess :love:

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Hi and thanks. We live in Woodbridge which is in Northern VA. about 15 miles outside of D.C. If you are in the military we are close to Quantico and Belvoir. The area is nice,as there is always something going on. There are places that can be a bit sketchy and the traffic is terrible. Other than that we are pretty happy here after moving from Michigan.

Woodbridge is a nice area, I've been through there a couple of times, I'm Border Patrol (14 years) trying to get my DC tour under my belt. If/when it happens we'll probably be looking a little further north, Chantilly, Ashburn, Reston area.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN... Princess Fiona is adoraBULL. Hope you enjoy the site and join right in. Its a family site with lots to do. Maybe your wife will want to join as well. Thanx for joining. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:welcome: Fiona is a beautiful bully, looking forward to hearing your stories.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
hello and welcome to ebn. :welcome: your dog is beautiful and of course has the stink eye look down pat. im in central southern va in roanoke. good to have you here. :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Woodbridge is a nice area, I've been through there a couple of times, I'm Border Patrol (14 years) trying to get my DC tour under my belt. If/when it happens we'll probably be looking a little further north, Chantilly, Ashburn, Reston area.
aw welcome to the neighborhood when you get here. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: glad you signed up!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
C

csandvik

Jul 3, 2012
Woodbridge, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona
Thanks for the welcome. This is a very nice site. Yeah, our little princess learned her looks from her big sister, Matilda. There are a couple pics of her up there. She was a great dog and very different from Fiona. Matilda was a good cuddling dog (on her terms of course) while Fiona is getting there she can be very hyper at times. We are looking to add to our family in the next year or two. I'm really interested in a miniature bulldog.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and glad you joined. You baby is just too cute.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I love the name Fiona :2thumbs: she's so looking like a Fiona ..... I love it :welcome:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Fiona is so pretty and Matilda was too. Hope you keep sharing Fiona with us, and your new family member when you get her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online