Hello from Ontario, Canada

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN!! She is beautiful!! Did you say she came house broken? Dang it Bertha BAcon should have come that way, lol (She is my pup and we are still working on it at 13 weeks, lol)

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Lucy Lou is a pretty pretty girl! she sure looks happy in her new home. welcome to EBN. You're going to love everything about it-great helpful people and lots of information.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Thank you for taking her into your home and loving her! She is such a beautiful girl :yes: Glad you joined us and Welcome aboard! This is a great site to get support and talk about our bullies....Cant wait to see more pictures of her progress :2thumbs: to you!

OP
LucyLou

LucyLou

Jul 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Thanks everyone! I haven't had time to check out most of this site yet but look forward to getting to know all of you! We are having a great time with Lucy and she is a very happy girl. She loves her new brother and sister and it's great seeing them all happily run around the yard. Her skin looks a bit better after a weeks worth of meds.....vet feels its going to be a really long road till she's completely well again.

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh lucky you! Bless you for giving Lucy a great and loving home, I can tell, she
is so worth it, beautiful, sweet...& housebroke
:jumpdance: Congratulations! Texas Carol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.