Hello from Ontario, Canada

LucyLou

Jul 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I'm new to the forum and thought I'd say Hi. I recently became the owner of the sweetest almost 1 year old Olde English Bulldog. She came to me full of mites and with no training except for being housebroke. I got her last Friday evening and am already madly in love with her. Took her to the vet to get treatment for her mites on Saturday (sadly she's been left with them for most of her short life so this will be a long run of treatments to get rid of them but thankfully the vet says they are non-transferable to my other dogs) and went straight from the vets office to my dog trainers location. We got started right away and will be starting our group lessons tonight (fingers crossed she's a good girl). She gets along great with my other two dogs, a 6 year old Boxer and a 3 year old Boston Terrier. Her name wasn't Lucy when we got her but since she didn't know her name anyways we decided to change it to something that suited her better and we felt she deserved a fresh start, so Lucy it is. She already knows it too. There's not a mean bone in her body she's just a big sweetheart. She will turn 1 on July 28th and is already weighing in at 70 lbs. :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and bless you for taking Lucy into your home. I to have a Lucy Lu and would love to see some pics of your baby. Glad you are here, so jump right in and make some friends and post away.

OP
LucyLou

LucyLou

Jul 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
LucyandAbby.jpgLucypool.jpgLucysprinkler.jpgLucyandHowie.jpgLucydrool.jpgLucyLou.jpg

Here's a couple.....can you tell she's already well loved? She loves the water and swims relatively gracefully.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome!!

Oh, Lucy Lou is gorgous!! what a loveable, sweetheart you have there. Congratulations on your new addition and thank you for providing her with a loving, healthy home.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Aw how sweet n bless u. I can't wait to see more pics of your baby n welcome to ebn

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG! She's GORGEOUS!!!!! Lucky both of you!!!! I'm so happy for you and Lucy :luv: You MUST post updates!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: I love her name, she is a pretty girl!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Lucy is a pretty girl! So glad she gets to live the good life with you now!

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Welcome. Aren't Olde's just great? We had an OEB that was about 65lbs and she was the reason we've stuck to the bully breed. Great looking girl!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.