New Member Hello!

NewMom30

Jul 18, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hi Guys! I am the proud mom of a new baby bulldog and just joined this form. Just wanted to say hi!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hi new mom and Samson :welcome: we're mighty pleased you joined us and trust me you won't be sorry. You have any questions just ask away, just be patient as we are all not on at the same time. It would be nice if you could post a pic of your new baby so we can just ooh and ahhh at how cute he is and any other critters (skin and fur) if you wish cuz we just love to love all creatures two or four legged.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Please tell us more about yourself and your puppy. This is a family site so make yourself at home. Feel free to participate.. Thanx for joining.:)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=5467]NewMom30[/MENTION]...ya gotta show pics here...we LIVE for new bully babies pics :drool:

I joined in July too, Welcome! I took in a 3 y/o male, Mr Brutie exactly a month
ago, he's very mellow and has good manners. I've got to buy a cord to post my
pics from my cell to my laptop BUT I'm considering buying a new phone that takes
videos and posts them and so, I have no pics posted yet and I can tell you this,

You and I better give this group their pics or I'm feeling it could get very, very ugly!

Soon too...really...very soon :eek: Texas Carol & Mr Brutie

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: can't wait to see more of Samson soon!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Hello and welcome to ebn. Hope to see some pics soon glad you joined

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
Welcome!!!! Hope u enjoy the site ppl here are Awesome and will help with any questions silly or not!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.