Fort Lauderdale says hi...

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
My name is Charlie and I born on 05-05-12. I live in Fort Lauderdale, Fl and I have a nice family that love me and take care of me. Im here to learn and share experiences. love to know more about you.
DSC02756-1.jpgDSC02742.JPG
My dad is concern about my food he read that is better for us food lower in protein. Right now my food is Blue Wilderness which has 36% protein should I tell my dad to change to something lower in protein? tks

Last edited:

TrickDogTrainer

Aug 23, 2011
Titusville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Riddick
Hi Charlie and welcome to the forum! I'm in FL too but a little bit farther north in Brevard County.
That BB Wilderness is a great food so I wouldn't change if he's doing well on it. However, if you'd like other suggestions just let me know. There are several other really good foods out there.
If you feel like a road trip we will be having an awesome bulldog meetup with contests and goodies on July 29th from 3-5pm in Melbourne, FL at the Petco there. I'm not sure how long a drive this is for you, but it is lots of fun if you want to make some new bully friends.
We look forward to hearing lots more about Charlie and you!

L

Lucy-licious

Well hello there big fella...aren't you just as cute as a button :love:
:welcome: to EBN your Daddy chose the best place to come for info and friendship.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Charlie! Sounds like you have a very smart family if they found EBN! This is the best place to learn all kinds of bulldog stuff you won't find anywhere else. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us and we hope to see a lot more of you soon.

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Tks to everybody... yes after a lot of time spending and doing some research I decide to get a bully. We love him> I have a 2 years old son and they get along very nice.
Love this forum is full of plenty information, nice and friendly people but the most important that all love bullys.

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
The amazing typing bulldog!!!! :welcome: to EBN. Let's see if we can find a nutritionist that talks to dogs. LOL

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I don't know about that food (but it's usually good if it's puppy or all stages formula), just welcome!

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
Yes it is a puppy formula> sometimes I have runny eyes do u think that it might be because the food?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: Charlie and family! So happy you joined us. You are a very Handome Bully! The best person to help you narrow down your food options is [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION]. I think you've met her already...but we will get her attention on your food! The runny eyes could be from food or environmental allergies. Hang on and she will be along soon! :up:

OP
C

CharlieFL

Jul 16, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Bulldog(s) Names
Charlie
thank u again... my dad was thinking to move my food to Earthborn Meadow feast food. it doesnt have chicken and that might be the reason for my having runny eyes

bodypeersur

Jul 8, 2012
Melbourne, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome Charlie and Dad. Duff and Bella from Melbourne, FL. From what I've read runny eyes in bullies is a common thing but I'm far from and expert. As for the food, Bella eats Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Venison. It's good for all ages. A lot of info and great people here. Enjoy the forum and let us know what you decide about the food.

Tobs31

May 16, 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Sullivan (my angel), Hank, and Ted
Awww, welcome Charlie! We are Hank and Ted and we live in Boca Raton, Florida!

ae8d735c-8530-f87d.jpg

We eat Natural Balance...we know it doesn't have as many stars as some foods but we no longer itch all the time and we don't have those yucky tear stains! We really like the Bison and Sweet potato...mom says the protein is 20%, whatever that means. We get yogurt on our food in the morning an we love it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well hello there and welcome to ebn. love the pics also. about the food the blue wilderness for puppies is a great food and unless your bully is having allergy trouble with it i see no reason to change it. protein has been a hot button topic for a long time now but more people are becoming less afraid of high protein foods. if your pup has good stools and no throwing up then i see no problem. now the runny eyes could be the food or enviromental. earthborn meadowfeast is a good food to as are their other formulas. maybe give it some more time before changing food. puppies can get the runs and such sometimes with to many changes so if you do change do it real slow. good luck and keep us updated. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.