Uk2bx

Jul 15, 2012
NYC
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
Hello everyone , my names Jamie and this is my first post , I'm from the U.K. But been living in NYC for ny on 20 years , Married with 3 great kids and one hairy kid , aka max the boxer , always loved English bulldogs and came here to find out about the ins and outs of bulldog ownership .

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi Jamie! I think you've found the right place for Bully info! Glad you found us..we have a few members here from the U.K. I'm sure they'll be here shortly! Jump in and make yourself at home! :up:

L

Lucy-licious

Hi Jamie, welcome to EBN you really did pick the best site to gather info about Bully's. Feel free to join in the fun and games on site and ask anything in your quest for knowledge xx

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hi Jamie!!! I'm from the UK too, and been living in NE Ohio for 5 1/2 years!!

You have come to the right place to learn all about english bulldogs ... welcome to the family!!

OP
Uk2bx

Uk2bx

Jul 15, 2012
NYC
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
Thanks for all the warm welcomes , I will figure out pictures and so on , glad to see another ex-pat on here Kazzy !!

bodypeersur

Jul 8, 2012
Melbourne, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Welcome to the forum Jamie. I'm new as well and find this to not only be a very informative site but also very friendly. The members go above and beyond in seeking out answers to any questions people may have. Pull up a chair and join the crowd!

Duff

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: when you figure out how to post pics we would love to see your boxer too.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, so jump right in and make some friends and ask away with your questions.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
welcome, welcome :smileywelcome:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Jamie! Pull up a chair and sit with us. There's tons of information here and whenever you feel like it just join in the conversation. Hope you get the bulldog of your dreams or close enough anyways! :yes:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome to EBN. Everything you need to know about bullies is here, the good and the not so good.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Enjoy the site and I hope you find enough info here to convince you how wonderful English Bullies are. Boxers are uber high energy and bullies generally are low keyed but they will play well together for the most part. Thanx for joining and I hope you will participate in the site. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.