Lola from Europe

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow what a beautiful dog. :smileywelcome: to ebn. i love the pics of your country. how amazing.

OP
LolasPuppet

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
^ She is! My precious!
Gollum.jpg

:)

And thanks everyone! Lola surely keeps singing to herself "I'm sexy and I know it!" :) When she walks around, you can actually imagine that song/tune, by the way she walks. :)

OP
LolasPuppet

LolasPuppet

A bad BOY, not a girl!
Jun 18, 2012
Ljubljana & Portorož, both in Slovenia, in the mid
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
I actually also have a video of her doing the dolphin impression (from the same time that photo was taken). Will try uploading it later ...

Btw., is there a limit how much you can store in attachments for pictures? Just curious for future ...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:smileywelcome: to EBN, LolasPuppet. Why do I think that name is fitting? :D Im glad to see that you feel comfortable here. You'll find that this is not only Thee best EB site for information on the breed but its a fun, family type site as well. Thanx for joining and contributing. I see by your video that Lola is a real ball of fire..... must be taking lessons from our Princess Gracie ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:welcome: glad you joined us!

Sent from my iPod touch using

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: and I'm so glad you found us!! I think I've already mentioned in one of your other threads how much I love the dolphin photo!! So funny!! :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.