Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Greetings From Texas

Hello everyone, I have much enjoyed learning from this site's articles, y'all's personal stories
    and loving the bullies pictures. I'm Texas Carol, newly moved to Tyler, TX from Waco, TX and
    new owner of my 1st bully, Brutus aka Brutie. I am his 3rd owner in this past year and he had
    at least one more from before this year, no fault of Brutie...he is a great, 3 year old, neutered
    male, sorry, no pics yet but will soon! My son started dating a wonderful girl who has a 5 yr old,
    Bruzer and I got to keep him on weekends and 1 whole week when they flew up to Chicago at
    Christmas...I fell deeply, deeply, in love w/ Bruzer and 2 years later, decided I must have one
    for me. After learning about the breed, I began looking, 6 months ago but decided to rescue,
    heard about Brutie, drove to Temple, TX and brought him home. He climbed up in my truck like
    he knew us (Mother & me), settled in between us and never looked back...neither did we. He's
    been here a month but it seems like he's always been here and I'm so grateful he loves us. I
    have autoimmune diseases, am disabled, have brought my Mother, who has Alzheimer's, to live
    with me, my husband works out of town and my son moved out 2 years ago (he's 23)...I needed
    love and laughter and my future DIL's bulldog, Bruzer, provided all that and more and now, so is
    Brutie. I never knew English Bulldogs were such clowns...who knew?!! Living with so much pain,
    fatigue and the ups & downs of Lupus and dealing with the sadness of Alzheimer's stealing away
    my Mother...laughs are difficult to come by but since Brutie has come to live with us, laughter is
    ringing thru the house...from all of us! GOD bless the English Bulldog! Texas Carol & Brutie

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Lucy-licious

Default Re: Greetings From Texas

What a lovely introduction ...If there is one thing these beautiful babies can do its help people to smile again. I am so happy that you two have found each other and he is helping you to enjoy life again.
    to EBN and we look forward to pictures and sharing some of those smiles with you xx

Bulldog(s) Names
    Nelson
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the site Texas Carol, and how lucky Brutie is to have you! Looking forward to seeing some pictures

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

to EBN.... Great introduction. You will find that this site although devoted to English Bullies, is so much more. We are family and many of us call EBN our second home. I hope you will feel comfortable here and freely participate... Thank you so much for joining............ Now all we need is PIX.

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

To you Carol and one very lucky Brutus..!!! It's amazing what these special Critters bring into our lives. For all different reasons and needs..yours are certainly a heart full of difficulties. Guess that's why you and Brutus found each other...AND US!!

Bulldog Vet in Training LaurenA's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rook
    Likes (Received)

Welcome, that was a beautiful intro! I am so glad you two were able to rescue each other. Can't wait to see pics of your pup!!!

Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to the site, and thank you for adopting Brutus, looking forward in seeing him. So jump right in and make some friends and it's good to have another Texan here.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

[QUOTE=Lucy-licious;214523]What a lovely introduction ...If there is one thing these beautiful babies can do its help people to smile again. I am so happy that you two have found each other and he is helping you to enjoy life again.
    to EBN and we look forward to pictures and sharing some of those smiles with you xx[/QUOTE

Thank you! I look forward to getting to know all of you and your lovely bullies. Brutie has a head shaped quite
    like your Lucy's and color & face pattern even...they could be related, they look so alike! I'm new to computers,
    new to groups and new to Bullies...talking about a learning curve! Again, thank you for your warm welcome. Carol

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the introduction Carol... I'm not sure who is rescuing who in this situation, but it sounds like a wonderful win-win oh, and welcome, I'm glad you found us.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for these kind words, I see you are a Newbie, a month ahead of me joining up.
    Isn't this site addictive? Never would have believed I'd JOIN such a large group and POST,
    I was just gonna lurk and learn, lol Looking forward to knowing you! Carol

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Thank you so much, I DO feel comfortable here, very surprising to me as I'm not a group joiner
    at all and can barely operate this laptop. Why there is no pics yet...but there will be! Love your
    Princess Grace's face in that bottom pic, now THAT's a face to love! Carol

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

Real Name
    Duff
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to EBN Carol. I'm a newbie as well. There is a great group of people here that are eager to help in any way they can. Looking forward to seeing pics of your boy Brutie.

Duff

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads