Hello for Soutwest PA!

Marella916

Jul 10, 2012
South West Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Hello All~

My name is Nichol and I live in beautiful southwestern Pennslyvania (about an hour from downtown Pittsburgh).
I am new to bulldogs....after much deliberation and research, I decided to add to the brood AND got to surprise hubby with his 'dream dog'. I searched what seemed like forever for a breeder and finally found one that I loved in Kentucky! I wanted so badly to keep it a secret from him but figured that he would like to pick out his pup. Our boy Emmitt was born on June 9, 2012. We are can't wait to bring him home! I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can about our bullie and meeting everyone!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Welcome and congratulations! What I see from the small picture, he looks like a doll, but I need more pics to be sure:angel:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Nichol! Nice to see someone else from PA! You couldn't have picked a better breed! My hubby was bulldog crazy and we got our first one 12 years ago and since added two more. Can't wait to see more pictures of your baby and you must get a coming home video!

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Welcome! I live 2hrs from Pitts. In WV. I bet your super excited!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Welcome! He looks cute but really need some more pictures so I can get a better Idea lol!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how darlin. this group loves pics so more is in order. well when you get him home that is:)

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Awww .... congratulations! Your pup is adorable. Your life will never be the same after you bring him home. You and your hubby will love him to bits!

L

Lucy-licious

Hiya...:welcome: to our awesome site..you'll find lots of useful information here about your new puppy and being prepared to have your whole life turned upside down by these little bundles of love winkles :love:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN. Thanx for joining and tell your hubby to join too (we need more guys here) lol I hope you will document getting your baby bully and post it for us in pictorial form ....video would be even better. I'm sure you will have a zillion question so read all the articles we have and feel free to ask as many question as you want..... that is what this site is all about; helping. Thanx again for joining. :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome to EBN! Make that the third best wife since I am number 1. Lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: hope to see a lot more of Emmitt as he grows!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
:welcome: Congrats on picking out his name! Seems some people have trouble with that and I'm one of them. My girl bullie's name is BabyGirl! I know, no imagination. LOL! Well from that wee picture it looks like he's a doll. Don't be stingy with pics because we want to fall in love with your baby too! I'm curious to see if Emmitt is really going to be your husbands or is he gonna be a mommys boy! I guess we will find out when he gets to his new forever home. Stay with us because eventually issues come up and if you do your homework on EBN (read, read, read) you will have bulldog knowledge that is priceless.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! Can't wait for you to bring him home, don't forget to share with us!!

Sent from my iPod touch using

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.