Hello!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
You won't be sorry you picked an English Bulldog. He will devote his life to entertaining and loving you. Welcome.

p.s. They also make a good armrest when they lay next to you on the couch.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my hes adorable. aw im so glad you were able to help him out and take him in. i dunno how you could just take your dog to the vet and just leave it. well i cant wait for stories and more pics of his new home. :)

hughesjo

Jun 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nelson
Welcome and congrats on your new addition! I too am fairly new to the site, but am now hooked as a lot of people on here clearly are :) Here is a photo of my pup Nelson doing the exact same "I love my bed" position!

Attachments

• Dubai-20120604-00023.jpg
    Dubai-20120604-00023.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 31

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
:D Congratulations! sancho is so lucky to be joining your home!! We have had our Bully since the end of April and she is a joy!! We love her to bits. both of my daughters are going to be in college next year and I am going to be an empty-nester so we now have a fur-kid along with our Chocolate Lab. Enjoy! Enjoy!

OP
redhed

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Thank you everyone!! hughesjo, I love how they sleep like that! What a cutie pie you have! But really, aren't they all just cutie pies?

I don't know how you could just leave your dog, either :( The fact that they did that rather than taking the dog back to the breeder makes me think he's most likely the product of a puppy mill...well, that and the fact that he had parvo and other concurrent infections to begin with. :-/

Anyway, he's healthy now and he arrived early this morning! No pics, because it was 2 am and we were half asleep, but I'll post some soon. So far, so good. He potties outside and has already picked out his "place." I'm not so crazy about the fact that it's a foot from our outdoor dining table, but better there than a foot from the indoor dining table!

Also, he LOVES his crate. He ran to it immediately after we put him down in the house, smelled it, then gathered all his toys and "stored" them in there. Made our night a whole lot easier! We got a light-weight one, so we carried it to the bedroom when it was time to go back to bed and he wiggled on in, rolled around for a bit 'til he got comfortable, then promptly went to sleep. He slept through until the hubby and I got up at 6, and then went potty outside. Fingers crossed that it stays this easy!!!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
So exciting! What a lucky little boy, congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of bullies!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So how's it going with Sancho?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.